6 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 [2]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 2: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

word count: 1973 words

a/n: sorry this was shorter, i was tired :'>

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳.

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘌𝘻. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥." ⬿•˚∗

Opening that hatch door, Hera landed the Ghost as they opened the lids of the cargo, curious to know Vizago asked them to steal as Zeb let out a gasp, dropping the lid in fear as he backed away from the weapons.

"Karabast," He frowned as Kanan turned up, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder, the Lasat still shivering slightly. The two mandalorians on the other hand were in awe as they picked up the weapon.

"Woah, they're T7 ion disruptors," Sabine exclaimed, Skara looking at the disruptor as she held it, getting used to the feel as she placed it back in the box, Sabine continued to give information.

"These were banned by the Senate. You can short-circuit an entire ship with these."

Zeb looked down sadly muttering to himself as he thought of his people, as he stared at the weapon.

"That's not why they were banned..."

Grabbing the weapon from Sabine, Kanan slammed the lid shut.

"Get them on board before company comes."

"There is nothing here! Where are my disruptors?" Minister Tua questioned, her hands on her hips as she looked at the alien expectantly, R2-D2 beeping as C3PO shushed him.

"Yes, she said disruptors, now shush."

Running up to the woman as he grabbed her arm, Wabdo pointed at the bay number agitatedly as he clenched his fists, trying to tell the woman something as she walked towards the golden droid, frustrated.

"Apparently, the cargo is in bay seven, so Amda Wabo wonders why we are here," C3PO translated, as the minister answered, Wabdo walking up as he crossed his arms.

"The girl told me seventeen!"

"In Aqualish, a translator can easily confuse seven with seventeen, if she is an amateur," C3PO responded, accentuating the word amateur as the minister shook her head in disappointment, looking down.

"Well, there's no time to waste, take us to bay seven," The woman hissed, not noticing the orange C1 droid spying from the corner as he made some noise, reporting to Hera as she answered him.

"Well, stall them," The twi'lek commanded as Chopper responded with a few noises before disappearing, the droid then crashing into R2-D2, as the blue droid backed into C3PO, the C1 droid shook his head from the impact.

Chopper then raised his fist, the other lifting up R2 from the floor as the orange droid jabbed his arm at the blue, R2 soon taking out his taser, threatening the orange while C3PO groaned, doing little to stop the two.