5 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 2: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

word count: 2702 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘵.

"𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘦 6." ⬿•˚∗

Beams shot through the darkness, the beams after a certain space ship as it dashed through the galaxy, the chaos visible as Kanan sat above, shooting at the TIE fighters which were on their trail, the passengers on board gripping onto their seats as the ship swerved left and right.

"I don't have a shot!" Kanan yelled as he missed the TIEs, Hera looking at the droid behind her, the five passengers inside were looking ahead with frustration.

"Chopper, do you have the coordinates?" She yelled, the droid making noises in response.

"What did he say?" Zeb asked, the purple alien pointing a thumb at the droid.

"You do not wanna know," Skara deadpanned, looking ahead of her as she whispered to the male, standing as there weren't enough seats.

"He said, 'Hello hyperspace'," Hera smiled slightly, pulling a few levers before the jump, Zeb grumbling slightly.

"That is not what he said."

Blue streaks filled their vision while lighting up the room, the TIE fighters that were tagging them lost as Skara braced for impact as she wasn't seated.

Once they were in hyperspace, everyone was immediately relaxed, all their tension gone, Skara cracking her neck to relax it from its stiffness, Kanan entering the room, smiling.

"Told you we'd get away–"

"–With the shipment," Sabine quipped, her helmet on her lap. "You said we'd get away with the shipment."

Skara sighed, groaning a little as she walked out the room, pulling the familiar beskar helmet off of her head, her hair out of its ponytail this time, eyebrows furrowed with slight frustration.

"Call me when we actually do something, I'll be in my room, if you need me."

"No, you're staying here," Kanan pushed her back, the girl groaning as he pushed her to a corner.

"Kanan, we're low on everything," Hera interjected, flicking the switches.

"Food," Ezra brought up, the others beginning to list the things they needed.

"Explosives," Sabine crossed her arms, looking at the leader.

"Fuel," Hera further pointed out, accenting the essential. "We need to make some money, or we might as well put the Ghost in storage."

"There's always Vizago's job," Kanan brought up, Skara looking at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? Right after he nearly killed us all?!" She hissed, her eyes widening. "I don't trust him Kanan."

"We have no choice, unless you have better ideas?" Kanan looked at the girl, his hands on his hips as she gripped her hair roots in frustration.

"Fine! Fine, Vizago it is." She muttered under her breath, as she rubbed her temple exhausted after the long day. "Stupid son of a mudscuffer–"