2 « 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 [2]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 1: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 « 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣

word count: 3333

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

"𝘜𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵?" 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥. "𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

"𝘕𝘰, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩."

𝘚𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦-𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥. ⬿•˚∗

Back on the ship with Chopper, Skara sighed, her eyes closed as she sat in her room, a comm lay in front of her as she contemplated whether to try to call her parents for the last time.

Giving up, she got up, deciding to touch-up the ship, the smell of paint filling up while she worked. After a while of doing that, the girl got bored, she ended up opening a drawer, a familiar handle entering her vision.

Sighing, she ignited the twin blades, the familiar hum and blue glow filled up the room as she decided to train, and she shut the door before anyone could see her.

She gave the blade a twirl, careful not to accidentally slice off any of Sabine's things, and began to train, her mind focused and eyes shut. Her breathing was deep as she focused on the force, her motions slow with the blade.

Her attention was suddenly pulled from training as she sensed a presence in the ship, another force user was on board, and it wasn't Kanan.

Slowly, she opened her room door, her lightsaber un-ignited as she peered out, ready to attack. She exhaled slowly, looking out to only see the familiar blue hair of Ezra. She sighed, relief wrecking her veins, but immediately hid back in her room when she saw his head turn.

"What the Maker is he doing in Kanan's room..." She whispered to herself, soon seeing the said man walk up the ramp, sighing to herself. "Time to put my force skills to use..."

'Kanan are you going to explain why Ezra's in your room?' The girl conversed, reaching out to her master, who responded after a while.

'I'm gonna test him with the holocron. He's strong with the Force, I can feel it,' The male replied as she sighed walking towards the room, and as they opened the door, they saw the blue glow of light-saber in Ezra's hand while he waved it around as Skara's breath hitched.

He was like her, like them.

Joy filled her as she tried to contain it underneath her stoic facade and she could tell Kanan knew how she felt. Testing the boy, Kanan interrupted the moment, as Ezra looked back guiltily.

"Careful, you'll cut your arm off," Kanan crossed his arms as Chopper made a few noises, Skara squinting at Ezra in curiosity, her emerald eyes sparkling.