10 « 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 [3]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 3: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 « 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

word count: 3456 words

a/n: i don't own the gif, found it on google, credits to the original creator

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

"𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵," 𝘡𝘦𝘣 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. 

 "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦?" ⬿•˚∗

Hovering over the trooper shuttles, the trio intercepted the comms, speaking to the commander and the squadron on board, the people on board unsuspecting of the trouble ahead.

"Attention transports. This is imperial Commander Meiloorun."

The squadron and their own commander looked at the comm in confusion. Onboard the TIE, Skara was laughing into the back of her hand, as Ezra smacked Zeb's shoulder, asking the Lasat what was going on in his head.

"Meiloorun? Seriously?"

Zeb shushed the boy, before speaking into the comm once more, Skara shaking her head in amusement.

"There's a report of rebel activity in your sector. Reduce speed," Zeb cleared his throat, looking at the other two in slight nervousness.

"Acknowledged, Commander." 

Came the reply from the comm, Ezra letting out a small breath he didn't realise he was holding in, Skara cracking her neck and knuckles, prepping to fight a few troopers, as they noticed the vehicles slowing down slightly.

"You sure kid?" Zeb looked at the blue-haired boy with slight worry, Skara placing her helmet back on as Ezra glared, frustrated and nervous to carry out the plan.

"Just get us in close," He interjected, getting ready to board the vehicles.

The hatch of the TIE soon opened, Ezra climbing out, Skara following soon after, steadying themselves while they prepared to jump, Skara jumping first, landing on her feet as Ezra followed, rolling as he landed, crashing into a cannon.

"Careful there, we can't lose another Jedi just yet," She took her blaster out, cocking the gun as Ezra got up, Zeb flying ahead. 

The Commander noticed the ship as he gained suspicion, speaking to himself.

"A TIE fighter?" He questioned, squinting before his eyes widened in realisation. 

"This is Supply Master Lyste, LSM-03. My men reported a stolen TIE."

"Oh no..." Skara mumbled as she heard the comm through the interceptor in her helmet, rushing over to help Ezra. 

"Ez, we gotta hurry, they're getting suspicious."