7 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 [3]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 2: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 « 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

word count: 3149 words

a/n: gif does not belong to me, it belongs to spiderluck from her gifset book 'LOST'

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

"𝘚𝘰... 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰-𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳.

"𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵."

𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸.

"𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵." ⬿•˚∗

"Home, sweet home," Ezra muttered while Skara entered the room, plopping herself down on Sabine's chair while Chopper rolled in.

He poked her arm as she grumbled, whacking the droid's arm as he took out his zapper, the girl not sparing a glance as he inched closer.

Right when the zapper was barely touching her skin, she rolled her eyes, holding out her hand as she froze the droid mid-air.

"Chopper, buddy, ya gotta quit it."

Hera looked at the girl from behind as she raised a brow, the girl puffing as she blew a strand of hair out of her face.

"Mr Leader over there took away my saber. While I was training. Told me that I was supposed to wait for him before I trained. Got mad and there goes the practice."

"Well, he just wants you to learn the proper technique."

Hera hummed, looking back at the windshield while she shrugged. "He's just looking out for you."

"He's not my dad," Skara mumbled while looking down, Ezra sympathising with her as he saw her from the corner of his eye.

Playing with her fingers, Skara sat up, a frown gracing her features before Hera sighed, flicking a few switches as the ship grumbled, landing safely.

"Can we discuss this later?"

Climbing down from the ladder, Hera hopped off first, Kanan soon following after her as they argued, the twi'lek soon placing her hands on her hips, everyone looking at them expectantly.

"That's fine love, but we will discuss it."

Soon pulling up beside Sabine, R2-D2 began to beep, C3PO behind him. Everyone looked at the droid strangely, not understanding a word as they looked at Sabine as she realised, quickly translating for them.

"Oh, right. This R2 here says its real mission was to make sure the T7s never reached the Empire, and that his master will pay handsomely for their return."