18 « 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 6: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1«𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

word count: 2948 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬." 

 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱. 

"𝘈𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵." 

 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥. 

"𝘚𝘪𝘳, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘳." 

 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.  ⬿•˚∗

Speeding through canyons, the Phantom dodged the green lasers aimed at them from a TIE fighter, the three passengers on board all clinging onto the seats with their bare hands, the fourth with their arms crossed as a maroon-clad Mandalorian soon brought up her opinion.

"Hera, shouldn't we be uh, firing back?"

The twi'lek kept her gaze focused on the view in front of her, a purple-clad Mandalorian crossing her arms as the ship tilted, the girl finding her balance without stumbling around, Ezra looking at Hera with an extremely worried glance.

"Stay calm, it's all part of the plan," She yelled back without sparing a glance, the shuttle tilting left and right, Sabine and Ezra looking at one another nervously before glancing at Skara's inky black visor, where her eyes supposedly were.

"What?" She shrugged, noticing the others stares.

"How are you used to this already?" Sabine called out while Skara shrugged once more.

"I guess I just am?"

The shuttle continued to rocket back and forth violently, missing the beams by inches, Ezra soon calling out to Hera, the boy looking quite panicked.

"Is getting blasted out of the sky part of the plan too? Because if it is, then the plan's going great!"

Skara snickered slightly hearing his panic, the boy elbowing her while Hera smirked, her green eyes not once leaving the window in front of her, her laughter continuing.

"Ezra, you should know better. See? Skara's enjoying this!" Hera called back hearing the girl's chuckling, Ezra looking at her as though she was mad.

"I'm not enjoying this at all! Skara's just a maniac!" He called back, Skara grinning as a retort slipped past her modulator.

"Who you decided to be friends with–"

The girl was interrupted by the firing noises from the Phantom, the red beams finally hitting the TIE dead in the centre as it spun out of control, ablaze, and crashed into a nearby rock structure.