13 « 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 [3]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 4: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 3 « 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

word count: 2374 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯, 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘶𝘱, 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘦. 

 "𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?" 

𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪, 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. ⬿•˚∗

Running towards a lift in a hurry, a group of three stormtroopers sped down the hallways, blasters in hands, halting once the lift let out a small chime, signalling that it had reached its floor, the troopers shooting into it once it had opened, red lasers bouncing off the walls.

"Hold your fire!" 

The leader yelled out, holding a fist while the others followed his commands, the group slowly walking in. They looked down, seeing three others of their kind laying on the floor, alive but unconscious before rapid beeping sounds rang throughout the room.

Looking around, the leader followed the noise, only noticing the source when it was too late, the bomb exploding while they were launched back, knocking them all out unconscious while the two who caused the chaos stood in the hallway.

"That's one lift offline," Zeb looked up at the crumbling ceiling, lights flickering while the ground below him shook.

"I've disabled the other two," Sabine ran up towards the Lasat, checking her vambrace. "There are other ways down but... it'll take a while. Let's go!"

They ran forwards past doorways, praying to the Maker that the others would be fine by the time they reached there.

Sabers struck one another, blue and red blades clashing, the three finally pulling away from each other. The Inquisitor was at one end as the Jedi and his padawans were at the other, the Inquisitor glaring at the Jedi while the female huffed slightly, hair strands that were astray flying slightly as her glare cut through the Pau'an.

"Do you really think you can save the boy? And the girl, she would do rather well on our side." 

The Inquisitor smugly smiled, his eyes staring into the teal ones of Kanan, the male looking behind at Ezra in slight worry. 

"For their sake, surrender."

"Never," Skara's eyes narrowed further while her snarl increased, Kanan soon answering for Ezra.