Now or Never

The following week, Hans and Elsa are out  talking a walk again. That same day, Anna hung out with Kristoff again. They went up the cold part of a mountain and went sledding. By the time they came back, they found Elsa and Hans out the docks. "Oh, hey Elsa," Anna said upon approaching them. The two turned around and Hans immediately regretted it. 'She's...found someone else.' he thought. Anna and Kristoff hadn't realized they were holding hands. When Elsa looked at Kristoff quizzically, he let go. "Uh, hi. I'm Kristoff," he said, reaching for Elsa's hand. "We kind of met in your ice castle." Elsa grimaced. ' He was there when I shot Anna,' she remembered. They all just stood there; trying to come up with something to say. Afterward, Hans looked to Anna and asked, "Can I talk to you real quick?" Anna shrugged and they moved aside.

"Did I do something wrong? I haven't seen you around as much. I had something to ask you but-" "You know, Hans," Anna said looking away, "I'm glad you found someone to tell your secrets to that isn't your girlfriend." "What? Anna, what secret?" Anna glared at him and shook her head. Hans quickly caught on. "Let me explain," he said. "No. I don't want anything to do with you. From what I can see, you've taken interest with my sister, and I'm fine with that." Hans took a step back. 'Was I that obvious?' Anna continued. "I'm being serious. Besides, I found someone who actually cares for me." Hans looked back at Kristoff, who was awkwardly trying to start a conversation with Elsa.

Hans sighed. "Alright. If that's what you want...okay." "Good," Anna replied. They re-joined the other two. "-new sled," Kristoff just finished saying. "Oh, I see now," Elsa said. Anna grabbed Kristoff arm, and facing the others said, "Well, if you'll excuse us, I'll be showing Kristoff the castle." He looked at her. "Really?" "Yes," she told him. Elsa said, "That's alright. We'll be out here." With that, they left. "So what," Elsa faced Hans, "were you guys talking about?" 'If Anna knows, may as well tell her now,' Hans thought.

He took Elsa's hands, looked in her eyes, and said, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle, I'm...in love with you." Elsa was dumb-struck. 'He...loves me?' she asked herself. She felt herself blushing and looked down. "Hans..." she started, when he kissed her. She couldn't think. Instead, she gave in.

'So this is love...'