Letting it go

Anna walked out into the garden, trying to clear out her head. It was spring and the flowers were just starting to grow. Anna, walking towards  the sunflowers, began thinking about Kristoff. 'So... he really does like me.' She walked to the end of the garden and turned around. 'Did I always like him?' she thought. "Love's confusing." She slumped down and watched the garden buzz with life. It was so peaceful; it was no wonder Elsa came to the garden often. Her eyes began to slowly shut close. 'Love...is...weird,' and before she fell asleep-

"Anna?" Olaf stood right in front of her. "Olaf! What are you doing here?" He sat down with her. "I've never seen the garden. It's so pretty. Just now, the ducks were greeting me. And then I saw you." Anna chuckled. Then she remembered all the feelings she had about Hans, and how Hans had saved her- "Anna, is everything," Olaf asked, "okay?" 'Well, this is Olaf. I might as well tell him.' Sitting upright, she replied, "Not really. You see, last year when Hans... saved me, I thought it was true love. And It must have been; otherwise, how did I stay alive?"

Olaf got up and patted Anna on the shoulder. "Sometimes, love can be weird that way. It could be for a long time, or when you most feel it." Anna thought it over. 'Makes sense. Is that what it was like with Hans? Had he just saved me because he felt love? Was it never supposed to last forever?' "Did I say something wrong?" Anna looked Olaf in the eyes and grinned. "No, but you did help." Olaf broke into a wide smile. "I helped? Yay!" He skipped off chanting to himself. 'Oh Olaf, always so cheerful.' She then got up and headed inside, finally letting her troubles go.