Frozen 2

It has been a year since the incident. Not the whole "frozen town", but the discovery of Hans's power. No matter what Elsa did, she could not get his image out of her head. She finally knew someone who understood her pain... But he belonged to her sister Anna. In an attempt to get that thought out of her head, Elsa decided to go for a walk in the royal garden. She reached for her gloves that were set on the table, but remembered 'That's right. They know I have powers. No need to hide it".

Once outside, she realized that she had already started to create a little bed of snow next to her. And, absent-mindedly, she drew a symbol for fire. "Elsa?" She turned around and saw Anna standing a few feet away from her. "Oh, hello Anna." "I figured you'd be here. Ever since you thawed Arendelle, you always came out here." Anna said, laughing. It was true. Elsa was amazed at how beautiful it was when the seasons changed. She re-focused her attention of her sister. "Is something wrong?" Anna kicked a near-by rock and said, "Well...there's this guy I kind of owe a sleigh to. I just need the money to buy him one." Elsa shot her a look of suspicion. "What happened...?" "It's a long story."

After letting Anna get the money, Elsa looked down at her drawing. To her surprise, she saw that the symbol suddenly went ablaze, melted the snow, and died out. 'Hans...?' she thought. Again, she created snow, drew the symbol, and just as before, it set fire and melted. 'How is that possible?' Soon after, Elsa went back inside, with the curiosity eating at her.