Getting to know Hans

Elsa walked around the village looking fro Hans. He was allowed to stay in Arendelle; one, because Elsa wouldn't allow that he went home after revealing the biggest secret ever, and two, because he and Anna-

Elsa got rid of the thought. She was supposed to be happy for her sister! That she really did find true love...

After greeting several citizens, she finally spotted Hans. As she came close to him, he saw her. "Hello Queen Elsa." Elsa blushed. "No need for titles. I'm here as, well, just me." Hans smiled and said, "Well then. Hello,  Just-Me." They both laughed and looked out at the citizens walking around. After a bit of awkward silence, Elsa spoke up. "I came here to, uh, talk to you about,um-" Hans, looking straight ahead, cut her off. "My powers? I knew you'd eventually come by for that." Elsa was shocked at how quickly he had guessed. 'Was it that obvious?' she thought. He spoke up again. "Well, I guess i should start from the beginning. The day I actually had them was when i was born. I just never knew until the day I-" 'Burned down the house...' Elsa thought. "Anyways, every time i got angry, my hands would feel warm, and my eyes apparently glowed. Then one day, as i stormed to my room, my hand passed over a candle and it lit up."

The two began walking back to the castle. Elsa asked, "Did your parents know about this?" Hans replied, "No, not until that candle incident." They stopped, and Elsa looked up at Hans. They looked into eachother's eyes. "What about you, Elsa? When did your parents know?" Elsa took a deep breath, memories of her parents flooding her brain. "They always knew. At first, they were a little shocked, but accepted it. Until that day I accidentally hurt Anna. After that, i stayed in my room my entire life." They reached the gate of the castle. After a quick arrangement to meet up again, Elsa walked inside and headed straight to Anna's room. 'I should probably ask Anna what she knows about Hans.' Elsa thought. With that, she knocked on her door and let herself in.