Kristoff

As Anna began to walk out of the castle, she thought 'How will i even find him?' Sure, she got to know him a little and he helped her find Elsa and help her find her true love. That was it. He also took her back to the castle when she was extremely cold. Now that she had Hans, she nearly forgot about having to owe him a new sled.

The day Kristoff left Anna, he couldn't get her out of his mind. "What's the matter buddy?" he said for Sven. "Well, one, I still don't have a sled and two-" Kristoff sighed. Sven grunted at him. He knew Kristoff liked Anna. They walked around the town, trying to look for Anna. 'Maybe when i talk to her I can ask her if-' "Kristoff?" He turned around, there she was, running to him, obviously excited about something. "Hey, Anna-" he tried to say, but Anna cut him off. "Kristoff! Hurry, follow me! Wait-" Anna said, then tied a blindfold on him. "Where are we going?" Kristoff asked. Without an explanation, Anna took him by the arm and just pulled him. When they finally stopped, she took off the blindfold. In front of him, there sat a state-of-the-art, newest edition sled. 'She actually remembered...' "So, do you like it?" 'I love it.' Before he had a chance to say that, Anna spoke up. "You know, I want to thank you." 'For what?' he thought. "I wanted to thank you for helping me on my journey. On helping me find Elsa, and...for getting me back to Hans." 'Dang, that's right. She has Hans.' Kristoff sighed. "Hey, no problem alright? Uh...thanks for getting me the sled...and I-" he started. 'I love you' "Um, you're welcome."

Afterwards, Kristoff slowly walked away, disappointed at the scheme of events. Before he left, Anna told him about how because she couldn't marry Hans yet, she was dating him instead. All of his hopes of asking her were crushed. "Sorry." Kristoff said for Sven. "Eh, it's alright. If she's happy...then I'm happy too." And with that, they headed of into the mountain.