Helsa

The next day, Elsa met up with Hans once again. They decided to walk in the ballroom while talking. "So, that's why you got upset that day?" Hans asked. They were talking about when Elsa had fled Arendelle. "Yeah," she replied, "I didn't really know what came over me. It just came out and knew that I couldn't stay." "I understand." They stopped walking. "I've been thinking..." Hans started. "Your kingdom, they at first were scared of your powers, but then accepted it." He sighed. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Elsa questioned him. He nodded. "Maybe I shouldn't have to hide my powers."

Elsa thought this was an amazing idea, but then he said, "I just don't want to hurt anyone. Fire is alot more harder to handle than ice." Elsa smiled to herself. 'That's what I always thought,' she told herself. "I went through the same thing," she said to him. Hans faced her, smiling, and said "I know, but this is still different." And there they stood, with memories hanging in the air. 'Maybe, because Anna is treating me strangely, and that she doesn't know I have powers, I can get Elsa to help me,' Hans thought. 'I wonder,' Elsa thought, 'if there is a way to help him understand...' With this in mind, they faced each other and spoke at the same time. "Elsa, maybe you-" "I really want to-" They laughed. Hans told her, "You first." "No, you first," she replied. "Okay. I want to ask if you could...help me with my powers." Elsa blushed. 'Almost like he read my mind.' "Of course I'll help you."

After talking a little longer and experimenting with his powers, they decided that it was alright for Hans to stay in Arendelle a little while longer. Elsa knew it was going to be difficult, but she really wanted to help Hans. And Hans wanted something else...