Testing True Love

Anna began to get ready to talk to Hans and ask him some questions. 'I wonder how much he trusts me,' she thought to herself. As she walked through the castle, Anna got distracted by the pictures on the wall. One by one, she relived her little fantasy of finding her prince charming. While jumping around on the couches, Hans came in. "Anna?" Anna, starlted, fell off of the couch. "Woah, sorry. Are you okay?" Hans ran to her and helped her up. "Yeah, yes. I'm fine-great, actually!" "Oh good." Anna sat down on the couch. "Hans, can we talk for a bit?" Hans hesitated, but sat down. "Something wrong?" "Well, i just wanted to ask if there's something you've been hiding from me." At this, Hans got up and walked to one of the photos. "Not really..." he whispered.

Before Anna said anything, Hans said, "You know, I always loved these kinds of paintings." He stood at the painting of the the woman being proposed to. Anna walked up to it. "You didn't answer my question," she said. Hans sighed. Turning around, he grabbed her shoulders and said, "There is nothing for me to hide. I'm an open book!" "Good to know..." she replied, walking out the door. "Is that all?" he called out to her. Anna didn't respond. She just walked away, hurt.