Getting burned

The next day, Hans came to visit Elsa. He found her talking among a few servants and sending them off. When he approached, Elsa greeted him with excitement in her eyes. "Hans! So glad you're here! I need a break." She sighed. "Ha ha, well unfortunately I have nothing planned for us today." Elsa playfully shoved him. He gently pushed her back, laughing.

"How about," Elsa said, turning to him, "we practice you're powers. Have you learned anything new about your abilities?" Hans rubbed his neck, saying, "To be honest, I haven't been practicing. I've had contradicting thoughts about it- and such." "I understand. Well, come on! Let's go practice." Elsa took his hand and dragged him to an isolated area in the castle, so no one would find out about his powers.

As he was practicing, Elsa was busy making sure no one would come by. Hans, trying to be as careful as one with fire would, practice some new techniques. But, right when Elsa turned away... "Ow!" Elsa grabbed her shoulder in pain. Hans ran to her and kept her from falling. "Elsa! I'm so sorry, are you alright?" He saw her shoulder; the spot where he accidentally burned her.

"Elsa, I'm so-so sorry." Elsa slowly stood back up. "It's-" she recovered, "alright. No...harm done." "No harm done- I just burned you!" Elsa placed her hand over her shoulder and covered it in ice, wincing in pain. "No, it's fine. It was just an accident." Hans sighed. Her took her by the hand and started taking her into the castle. "Come on," he said. "It's time we took a break."