Sibling Rivalry

Knock, knock.

"Anna? I know you're in there. Please open up," Elsa begged. "How does it feel; being on the other side?" Anna said. "Come on Anna. Stop being ridiculous. Open up." Anna grunted, then opened her door. "Want to tell me why you're mad?" Elsa said barging in. Anna flopped down on her bed. She sighed. "It's about Hans," she said. 'Oh no, i knew it was my fault,' Elsa thought. "Um, what...what's wrong?" She sat down with Anna. "...Do you like Hans?" Elsa blushed, looking down. Elsa wrung her hands, and slowly answered yes. Sighing, Anna said, "I figured. I mean, you two share a big secret, and secrets form strong bonds. I should know."

"Is that why you're mad? That we shared this secret?" Anna sat upright. "Well, yeah!" she said. "Hans had loved me first, and the fact that you took him-" 'I should've known she would be upset,' Elsa sighed. "Wait, didn't you dump him? That's what Hans thought had happened." "Well, kind of. But that wasn't what really made me mad." Elsa grabbed her shoulders, and said, "So, what is it?" Anna looked into her eyes. "When I looked back...I saw him kiss you."

Time froze. Elsa didn't know what she felt, but she felt stuck. She had promised never to hurt Anna, but she just did.

"Anna..." The words stuck in her throat.

Anna sighed, stood up and said, "It's alright, i guess. I mean, I have Kristoff now..." She sounded disappointed. Then, without looking back, she left the room. 'I'm so sorry,' Elsa wanted to say. Instead, she went to her own room, and closed her self in; snow slowly starting to fall.