Stressed

With Anna and Kristoff's wedding coming up soon, as well as her own duties as queen, Elsa was kept very busy. However, her motive to do anything would get less and less. Knowing that Hans is out there doing whatever, all she wanted was for them to be together again. One day, as she was looking through some letters:

"Just forget it!" Elsa yelled, throwing the paper off her desk. "Your highness...shall i get you some tea?" a servant asked. Remembering she wasn't alone, Elsa blushed from embarrassment, nodding to the servant. She left and Elsa let out a big sigh. 'I'm letting this tear me apart.' she thought. Elsa began to collect the papers when the servant re-entered. "Queen Elsa..." she started, "May i ask if you are alright?" 'Might as well fess up,' Elsa thought. She slumped down in her seat and rested her head in her hands. "No, not really." Elsa motioned her to sit. "As I'm sure you've heard, Hans and I have been in eachother's company for quite a while." The servant nodded. "Now, i so dreadfully miss him." "Why not invite him?" "I've been awfully busy, and I'm afraid he is too," Elsa sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that your majesty," she said; Elsa thanked her for listening and sent her off.

'I better get back to work...' she thought. Just then, there was a knock at her door. 'Who is it now?' "Come in!" Elsa returned to fixing her papers when a man said, "I thought you'd be more excited than that." Recognizing the voice, she turned back around. "Hans!" Elsa ran to him. "You're back!" Hans hugged her, whispering in her ear, "I couldn't stay away. I missed you." "I missed you too," Elsa replied. They held onto eachother, afraid that the other was going to float away.