Bad boys get punished

Ello my dears, i hope everyone had a good new year (yes i know its already February) anyway enjoy the new chapter Oh and it contains smut so if you wanna skip that i put a warning :) have fun!
_____________________
Ryder's pov:

To say i was mad was put softly, i was furious why in gods name would he just run out like that?! And into forest of all the things he could have chosen. I sighed and continued our way home in silence.

When i stopped at a red light i looked at avery sitting next to me curled up into himself sniffling. I hate to see him sad, but he got to learn why i'm mad, it's for his own good. Once we got home i went into the kitchen to make some tea for us and calm down before someone gets killed.

I see Avery trying to sneak up the stairs, but sadly for him i noticed. "Sit down" i said sternly. He flinched and walked head down to the island (idk what its called the table thingy that makes kitchens look expensive and cool) he stood infront of me and kept his head down. I sighed and tilt his head up with my finger. "Avery, look at me please" i said softly but still in a serious way. His teary eyes look into mine and my heart breaks at the sight. "Love, you know I'm doing this for you right?" I ask him.

His sad face turnes into a frown "seriously? It's always for my own good isn't it?" He huffed crossing his arms. I frowned "what is that supposed to mean?" I ask taking a step closer. He huffed again and pointed a finger at my chest "it means what i said, you never tell me anything what's going on, but i got to accept it right? Cause that's what a good little boy does isn't it?" He says angry.

I opend my mouth to comment about his bratty throw back, but i was cut off "be a good boy Avery, dont ask questions Avery, its for a good reason Avery. I have enough of it, either you tell me what the hell is going on or i'll leave" he screams right in my face. Now i'm a very reasonable man, but dont ever try screaming in my face. "Oh you leave huh? To where? To your abusive pshyco of a mom?!" I scream back.

The moment the words left my mouth i knew i screwed up big time. "Ave i'm sorry you know i didn-" i tried. "Forget it." He said turning around to the door but before he walked out he turns to me "fuck you Ryder, fuck you" and with that he left with a loud bang of the door. Fuck

Avery pov:
Screw him, screw everyone i can find my own place to stay. I walked around the chilly streets of the neighborhood looking at the dark sky. "Why can't things go good for once" I sighed closing my eyes. I walked until i saw a little play ground with a swing, i sat down on the swings and look up to the sky again. I whised i could go back home, well go back home and not get beaten up for once. I lived with ry for like a couple of months now and I didn't even think of returning home what so ever, and im not doing it now.

I'll sleep on the damn ground if i have to no way in hell am i going back to that house ever again. I got a shiver down my spine of the icy wind stabbing me in my back. I closed my arms around me and put my feet up to the swing seat. I immediately slipped and fell backwards onto the cold wet ground, it always works in movies why not now?!

I let out a annoyed whine and stayed put on the ground. Mabey Ryder was right, mabey it was for my own good to not know anything, but than again you cant blame me for wanting to know what's happening in my own life. I stayed on the ground for a few more minutes before i heard a loud noice of laughter. I sat up and looked around and saw a group of 5 probably wasted boys come my way.

I groaned and got up to leave before I attracted problems. "Hey peaches! Where are you going?" One of them said. What the? "Peaches?" I asked turning to the group. "Yeah, what don't the wittle pwincess like the name?" They cooed. I turned my nose up in disgust. "I would leave before the little princess kicks your ass" i said stern. There were a few oeeehhh's going around and the guy who was talking to me looked pissed.

"You fucking whore!" He shouts running to me. Pff loser i thought i stepped out of the way before he drunkly stumbled to the ground followed by his friends laughing at him. " you fucking dirty slut i'll make you pay for that!" Drunk guy says trying to stand up. I sniffled a laugh before i heard another voice join us "get the fuck away before i call the police on you rats" an angry deep voice said.

Oh i recognize that voice from anywhere. I turned around still looking pissed "what are you doing here?" I ask the owner of the voice angry. He huffed and grabbed my wrist and started walking to his car "avery you know I didn't mean it like that, but running away? Its even low for you" ryder said starting the car. For me? Whats that supposed to mean asshole "excuse me? So im just supposed to forget everything you've said and move on to our happily ever after?" I shouted.

He growled at me. Oh no not this again "you listen here Mister you have no right whats so ever to force me to go with you" i said slamming myself into the seat. He continued driving and just growled low. I gave up and looked out the window it started raining shortly after ryder picked me up from the playground.

We got home again and i walked straight into the house ready to go upstairs. "Avery wait" ryder says behind me locking the door. I ignored him and walked upstairs to our well his bedroom. I closed the door hard, not noticing his presence behind me and i heard a loud roar. I stiffen and slowleh turned around to look at the doorway of the bedroom to see a very angry looking Ryder.

Before i could say anything he pushed me to the now closed door and growled in my ear " you listen to me now pup, i said i was sorry but the way you acting right now is like a spoiled princess" he spit in my face. And wow this is not the right time to get a stiffy but shit its too late now.

SMUT AHEAD!!!
"Mabey thats just what you are, a spoiled princess locked up in her lonely castle surrounded by wolfs" ryder whispered in my ear, i could just hear his smirk.
I whimper at the hot breath against my ear and try to get my body as close to his as possible. "Ahh look here our little princess is getting turned on by the big  bad wolf" he smirks. I closed my jaw "shut up and fuck me than u big bad wolf" i said eager but angry. His smirk falls and he presses his body closer to me and put his leg between mine.

"See thats where you're wrong again sweetheart, i make the decisions here, i am in control" he spat in my face in a surprisingly seductive way. "You. Are. Mine." He pants in my neck, and thats it. I grab his hair and pull him into a heated kiss while he grabs my legs and holds me up pressed against the door.

He grinds his member (i had to sorry i love the jokes about the word" into mine and growls in my neck. "You're my princess and only mine you understand?" He ask nipping at the skin of my neck. He waits for an answer and when he gets a silent out of breath 'yes' he throws me on the bed and rips my shirt off.

"Off.off.off" he says while taking the rest of my clothes off. When I'm completely naked he slides his hands over my waist to my thighs. "Look at you my princess, all mine to devour" he smirks. I whine and struggle against the weight of him on top of me. He growls and puts my hands above my head with only one of his hands.

"None of that sweet heart" he says pressing his free hand into my cross. I let out a high whine and close my legs around his hand while he laughs. He pusses my legs away put them against my stomach. "Lets begin our punishment now shall we?" Punishment? I have no idea what he's talking about but i agree anyways.

He brings one finger to my lips "suck" he comments. I do so and right then i feel the finger teasing my entrance and slipping in. I whine in a bit of pain and close my eyes. "Sssh love i got you" Ryder says trying to ease the pain a bit. Not long after that i feel a second one and before i know it his cock his right against my entrance teasing me. "Stop teasing and get in" i tell him sternly. He smirks and does as he's told. I let out a long moan and fall limp against his hold.

"See now you're mine baby you'll always be" he says while pounding into me hard. I whine and hold him close as the night washes away the screams.
SMUTT ENDS

I stroke his warm back as he lays on top of me between my spread legs. His head is resting on my stomach as he lets out soft puffs of air. "Im sorry Ry" i whisper not knowing if he's awake or not. I feel a soft vribration on my chest as he lets out a soft purr. I smile and hold him close while we both fall asleep.

___________
Thanks for reading!! Its a long chapter this time hope you enjoyed the smutt ;} see you next time guys!!