Chapter 14

Alright first of all THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER SO PLS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SKIP THE PARTS. (This is an old chapter but it is for the new story i just thought it fits well with the storyline so far so enjoy!!)
__________
Avery pov ;
It was a Sunday evening and me and ryder were sitting on his bed watching some random show on Netflix still cause His family was still out of town for the weekend so we had the place for ourselves.
I was sitting on ryders lap while he sat legs crossed on the bed. I layed back on his warm and very naked chest and yawned. "Tired baby?" Ryder asked kissing the top of my head. "No not at all" i said with an sarcastic tone. "What's your mouth there" he warned.

I turned around so i was facing him and said "make me".
Not the best idea to say to a horny werewolf. He growled and pushed me down on the bed gentle ofc. "You wanna play boy?" He said with an husky voice. I blushed and bit my lip while saying "oh hell yes". Ryder's eyes turned black and he attacked my throat with kisses like a wild animal.
I was trying my best to keep my voice down, but ofc my little bitching mouth moaned. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me "do that again" he growled. "Make me" i said like the horny boy i was. He looked at me and before he kissed me he asked: "baby you sure?". I looked at him and kissed him "yes".

SMUT
Ryder made a happy sound and kissed me hard. I moaned in the kiss and damn i was turned on to da MAX.
Ryder returned to my neck and kissed a spot that made me moan so loud i was sure the neighbors could hear. "Fuck baby i love it when you moan" ryder said after marking the spot with a lovebite.
"Ry please" i asked already feeling teased. "Please what baby?" He said kissing down my torso.
"please fuck me" i said loud. He stopped kissing my chest and looked at me. "Say that again now" he asked still fucking teasing me.
"Fuck me please, fuck me so hard the whole street knows i'm yours" i said gasping. His eyes turned gold again and he ripped of his shirt and then mine. "You're mine you hear me, mine" he said grabbing my waist. "I'm yours always will be" i said. He pulled my boxers down and his breath hitches. "Fucking hell your beautiful" he said tracing his hand over my body. "F-fuck RY PLEASE FUCK ME ALREADY" i screamed at him. "Patients little one, i need to prepare you first" he said kissing me.

I whined and he flipped me over so that i was on my hands and knees. He put his fingers in front of me and before he could say "suck" i already did. He groaned and after i sucked his fingers wet and pulled them out of my mouth and said "ready baby?". I whined and nodded. He pust one finger in slowly and god damn that hurts. I let out a sob and pushed my face into the pillow beneath me. "Baby? Avery are you okay?? Should i stop" ryder asked concert. "No" i said very soft but hard enough for ry to hear.

He kissed my back and waited for me to give him a sign to continue. After a moment i nodded and he pussed his finger all the way in. I let out a shaky moan and gripped the sheets of the bed. "Ssh relax baby everything will be okay" ryder said kissing my head. After 2 minutes of ryder fucking me with his finger he pussed in the second one and shit knuckles damn that was something different. "Fuckkkkk" i screamed very loud. "What are you okay should i stop??" Ryder asked scared. After i let out a long moan he understood what was going on. "You like that baby?" He asked with a husky voice. "Y-yes fuck ry" i moaned. I bit my lip for keeping the moaning in but ryder placed his free hand on my lip and said "don't do that i wanna hear everything" he whisperd in my ear. After another 5 minutes of me moaning and ryder finger fucking me he pulled his fingers out leaving me with an empty feeling. I whined and ryder chuckled "calm down princess".

I hummed at his comment and before i knew it i felt something very warm against my entrance and moaned. "Fuck you're big" he chuckled again and kissed my asscheek. He flipped us around so that i could look at him. "You really sure about this?" He said kissing my cheek. "Absolutely" i said smiling at him. He kissed me and smiled back, he pused his tip slowly in and i gripped his arms in pain. "Ry" i sobbed "shhh i know baby i know" he said whipping away my tears and hugging me close. After a minute the pain started to leave and i gave him a sign to continue. He pushed in slowly all the way and stopped when he was fully in. "Fuck baby you're so tight" he said breathless. I moaned and put my hands behind his neck and pulled him close. "Fuck baby" he kissed me. Tears were running down my cheeks as ryder moved inside of me. "Ry, pls go faster" i moaned. He let out a deep moan and went faster. Before we knew it we both came with a loud grunt.

End of smut

Ryder fell on top of me well he slowly layed down on me and looked at me. He looked so hot like this painting above me with sweath going down his tanned muscles. "I fucking love you" he said kissing me. I hummed in agreement and closed my eyes still holding the love of my life close. This is gonna be a hell of a life with this boy i smiled to myself.
_____________
Ello ello so you guys know by now that im rewriting the story but this chapter was just fine for the new story so i kept this one in made some changes but not much hope you enjoyed it still love you lotss bye byeee