Chapter 9

Hiii darlings !! I'm back with another chapterrr first of all thank you all so much for 3k reads :D love you all <3 let's begin the chaptere ey?
____________

Avery's pov:

"Ouch!" Well that wouldn't have happend if you stopped squirming around so much!" I said. Ryder just pouted. I cleaned the cuts and made sure everything was alright "you're done you big baby" i said throwing the bloody napkins away. Ryder just grumbled. "Now" i said sitting down on the table next to him. "Gonna tell me what that was about?" I asked. Ryder sighed "let's just keep it at he didn't listen" I frowned, but let it be for now.

We walked towards his car deciding staying at the school wasn't such a good choose. The ride back was silent the only noise being the radio playing Ed Sheeran Castle on the hill at low volume. We got home and Ryder went straight towards his bedroom closing the door behind him. I frowned and decided to just give him some space, so i say myself down on the couch and decided to watch some tv and wajt until Anne and Gigi where home.

I was watching Brooklyn 99 when i got a message from Louis : "hi sorry about today, I never understand why they can't let each other be" I frowned and decided to talk a bit with him "don't worry about it, it was not your fault." I type back. I got a responds "no but it was really I didn't know you were Ryder's mate! Im sorry :(" mate? What the hell is a mate? I type back "sorry, mate? What's a mate?" Louis didn't type back for a second until he did "oh nonononono shit i fucked up no please don't tell Ryder about this, he will kill me" i frowned again "? Then tell me what it means" i was getting frustrated. "I can't" that all i got before he went offline and didn't come back again. I turned my phone off deciding to just go ask Ryder even tho Louis said not to.

Ryder's pov:

I stayed put in my room still angry from the fight, I didn't wanna hurt Avery by saying something so i just took some distance. A while later he came into the room "Ry we gotta talk" he said closing the door sitting on my bed. I sighed "fine" i was ready to explain why the fight started but i was interrupted "what's a mate and why does Louis say i'm yours?" He asked head to the side like puppy. I was silent but my body was getting furious "I'm gonna kill him" i mumble.

I was ready to go out the door to kill the bastard, but Avery making it very difficult to do so "move" i said angry. he shook his head making a starfish shape infront of the door "you're not going to kill anybody you're staying inside" he said. "Get.away.from.the.door." I said slowley but very angry. His body shook "n-no" i had enough i was charging up to him to pull him aside, but when i came close enough he let out a sob and curled into himself "i-im s-sorry please d-don't hurt m-me" he sobs.

I was shocked and still angry but not at Louis or Harold no i was angry at myself for letting it get so bad my own boyfriend was scared of me. I gently out my hands under his armpits to pick him up. He flinched at the touch wich didn't make me feel any better. I picked him up and sat on the couch with him on my lap. "I'm sorry baby, i just can't explain it to you yet" i whisper. He looked at me with tearful eyes "w-why not?" He asked. I sighed "because i made a promise" he just put his head in my neck and continued crying.

I softly began to sing a song to calm him down a bit, it seemed to work well so I continued until he was asleep with tears on his cheek. "I'm sorry my love" i whisper.
__________
The feels in this one 😭 sorry dears i had to make at least one sad chapter stay tuned for the next one love you ❤️