The date

Avery pov

I stood infront of the closet naked and well while deciding what i should wear. When i got two outfits i liked i needed advice. "Ry come in here i need your advice" i screamed. I heard the door open "i was making breakfast for fucks sake what do you want child?" He said with his 'kiss the cook' apron and his boxers. I gave him the high eyebrow look and he got the message. "Which outfit do you like more?" I asked pointing to the two outfits on the bed. He grumbled a 'do i look like i care' but I decided to ignore his comment. "They're both fine babe just pick the one you like the most" he said kissing me head. "I said advice Ryder, not a fact" i snapped.

"Alright alright mister sassy ass" he laughed smacking my still naked ass. He looked at the outfits for a while and decided on the second one that was a pair of black skinny jeans, a croptop hoodie and a pair of all stars. I nodded and grabbed the outfit to put it on. "Can I continue breakfast now my princess?" He said bowing dramatically. I hummed too busy getting the skinny jeans to go over my ass. He laughed and went back to the kitchen.
When i was satisfied with the final look i grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Finally i thought i had to get those pants over your ass myself" Ryder said smirking when i came downstairs. "Oh wouldn't you love that you horny fucker" i said pushing him aside with my ass. We ate our breakfast in peace "so where are you taking me lover boy?" I asked when we finished. He smirked at me and before he could say 'a surprise ' i cut him off "if you're gonna say a surprise keep it" i said making him pout at me. "You're no fun" he went upstairs to get dressed and in about 5 minutes we were in his car on our way to the mystery date.

"Can i turn on the radio?" I asked once we settled. He hummed and put it on. Still standing from Elton John came on so you know we are screaming our long out. When the song ended the radio was cut off by an emergency call.

" this is a important message to all of the residents of the UK, last night the police found multiple dead body's of young students just outside Cornfield" shit that's not far from here. "We advice all to stay inside until further notices thank you for your time" it was silent until the nee song on the radio started playing.

I looked at Ryder to see his reaction only to bump into his side because of the sudden motion of the car. "Wow there Ry what are you doing?" I asked getting back in my seat. "Home." He said not breaking eye contact with the road. Alright something up "why? I thought we had a date" i said ignoring the sad feeling inside.

He ignored me and continued his way home. I huffed and crossed my arms "what are you not telling me? Something about the dead people you know about?" I said getting irritated. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. Alright well that's clear "alright so what? What is it, why are we going home so sudden after the message?" I tried getting it out of him. "Cause i said so." Ryder said with a deep voice.

I knew better than to disagree with him but can you blame me? I was promised a date for fucks sake. "You turn this car around this instance, we are going on that date or i'll kill you myself" i said slamming my hands down on the dashboard. He growled at me and continued riding. "Hello? I'm fucking talking to you-" i was cut off very fast by the sudden stop of the car and the swift motion of 2 arms on either side of my head. "YOU'RE GONNA DO AS I SAY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AVERY" Ryder almost screamed at me. I winced at the sudden noice and glared at him with tears vorming in my eyes. "Fuck you" i said unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the door. I slammed the car door and started walking, i have no idea where we are but fuck this. "Avery get in the car now." I hear Ryder walking behind me. "No" i said stubborn as always. He growled and started walking faster and I don't know why but it scared me so i just did what I thought was the best thing to do run.

"Aver- FUCK" I heard Ryder jogging after me while i was going full speed. I didn't know where i was going but i saw the best thing to escape in a forest. Now i know what y'all are thinking "a fucking forest? Really u wanna get murderd" but it was this or a drugstore and that wasn't calling it so. "AVERY COME HERE NOW" i heard him scream. Lucky for me i'm not a fucking wolf so suck on your alpha voice bastard. I continued running into the forest until i slipped on some wet leaved and fell face first into the ground.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" i groaned holding my face, that shit hurts. I looked around to see that Ryder is no where in sight i lost that bitc- "FOR FUCKS SAKE AVERY" I spoke too soon. I groaned and went to get up when i felt a stinging pain in my ankle. "Ouh what te fuck!" I screamed at nothing really my ankle mabey i'm just confused and hurt. Ryder sighted and gently grabbed my shoulder so he could pull me up. I slapped his hand away "don't touch me" i snapped at him. He let out an annoyed sigh "i'm only trying to help jackass" i ignored his comment and jumped on one leg to the closest tree. I let out a breath when i felt it against my hands.

"Just let me carry you bac-" he didn't finish his sentence which was confusing me more. I looked at him why he stopped only to see his nostrils wide and eyes dark. Do you ever get that moment when you're mad at someone and you know you fucked up bad and should just shut up? Yeah that was this. "We need to go now." He said looking around angry. I just obeyed cause what was i gonna do? Run.

I nodded and grabbed his shoulders so he could carry me until they're was a loud snarling noise behind us. Ryders head snapped up and stood infront of me eyes focused on the bush. "Ry? What's going on you're scaring me" i hated how my voice broke. He ignored me and only kept on glaring at the bush infront of us. Suddenly the bush started moving and Ryder growled like full out wolf dog growled. I flinched at the sound and grabbed the back of his shirt tight.

The noise of the bush stopped and it moved again and Ryder relaxed. The thing was gone it seemed. Ryder turned around without a word picked me up and started to make our way to the car that was parked at a park. I moved my head down to his shoulder and huffed. I really should start making better decisions.

He sat me down in the car and made his way home in silence. I opened my mouth to say something only to get a glare from him and it shut me up real fast, a gun wound would've hurt less in my opinion. I looked out the window and prepared myself for the lecture that was about to come.

_________
Yaaay long chapter for once 🌞 hope you guys liked it we made it to the top 200 of best gayromance story's i'm so happy you guys, thank you for still reading the story even if it's a little messy rn. See you guys soon :)