Chapter 13

Hi guysss sorry for the late update i'll explain more at the end of this chapter but first enjoy!!!
______
Avery pov :
I woke up feeling quite comfortable to be honest i was spooning ryder with me being stubborn as always wanting to be the big spoon. I traced some patterns on his back trying to wake him up. After a couple of minutes he stirred. He stretched his arms out, after hearing a click of his joints he let out a long breath and opened his eyes to look at the ceiling. "So i really told you didn't i" he mumbled. I chuckled "yeah I believed you did" he let out a tired laugh wiping his face with his hands groaning.

I frowned what if he didn't want me to know, what if he's gonna break up with me what if- "you okay love?" Ryder asked looking at me with a gentle smile. "I- uh- y-yeah" I stuttered. He frowned and sighed "i know this is a lot for you and i get it if you want some time alone, but remember nothing changed between us i still love you like i did a before you knew this about me" he said with a sad smile.

Then it hit me he thinks i wanna break up with him, this dumbass. I sat up in one slick motion startling ryder. "Ave, please listen i know you're sca-" i cut him off "oh shut it" i said. He stopped and looked down at the blanked. I mentioned to him to sit up so he did like a good dog. What I didn't expect was a sniffle. I looked at him confused only to see him wiping away a tear that had fallen. It broke my heart to see him like this.

I sat on in lap startling him again and cupped his face in my hands. "You listen here ryder, you are not gonna get rid of me this fast you hear me. Yes I'm scared of what's gonna happen but that's just how it is I'm not gonna ignore you or even break up with you dumbass, i love you" I whispered the last part. I looked him in the eye when he sniffed again letting out a wet laugh. "Thank you" he said hugging me tightly. I hummed holding him close.

And that's how our day went we held each other. We watched movies and ordered some food since his parents where away i always found it weird that his parents would just disappear some times "hey ry?" I asked he hummed not taking his eyes of the movie that was playing. "Why are you parents suddenly gone sometimes" i asked. "Oh" he said pausing the movie. "Well they got a lot of pack duties to deal with and since you didn't know about all of this they just don't tell when they leave" he said. Oh well that sound logical "soo from now on they can tell us when they would leave?" I asked him.

"Yeah i guess so" he hummed. Well that simple i thought. And just like that we are back to watching movies and cuddling.

___________
Hey hoo sorry it took so long to update i have to rewrite the whole story since I'm doing it alllll again lmao so this chapter is a bit short but there are coming new ones soon! I'm also planning on puttinf the old chapters of the story in here just the random parts of fluff and smut IF YOU KNOW WHAt i- so yeah be on the look out for that as well :)) love you guys bye byeee