Chapter 7

Avery's pov:

"So i said she could suck her mother's co-" gigi said spilling her tea about her friends "GIGI" Anne yelled in disapproval. She just shrugged and continued the story. I couldn't really focus on her story, cause i was too busy looking at Ryder. He looked like he just A. Ran a marathon or B. Jacked off. I was going for A cause I didn't need the sight of B. Don't get me wrong i would like the sight of him beating the meat, but having a boner at a friends dinner table isn't the best first impression.

When dinner was over i helped with the disses and thanked Anne for the meal. I was cleaning plates when i felt a presence behind me. I turned my head and saw RYder smirking at me. "What you smiling about?" I asked. "You" he said smirk not leaving his face. I blow some foam at him and he sneezes. I giggle and continued cleaning the plates. "you know you don't have to do that right?" Ryder said. I hummed and continued. "No i mean it, you really don't" he kept on saying. I turn around annoyed "listen your mom already cooked for us so I'm cleaning" i stated. He pressed against my back to whisper "you don't need to do it" he said. "And why's that?" I ask. He smirked and whisperd in my ear again "because we have a dishwasher". I blushed and dropped my sponge.

Ryder laughed at my face and helped me putting the dises away. When we were done we sat on the couch in the living room watching some random tv show. I looked at the time and was shocked "shit i have to go home like right now" i said. Ryder's eyes got a bit darker it seemed and he grabbed my arm gently. "You're not going back there" he said. I was confused and looked at him "what do you mean? It's my house my mom is waiting for me to get home so she could-"  "beat you?" Ryder interrupted. I looked at him in shock. "W-what are you saying?" I ask shakily. He sighed and patted the seat where i sat a minute ago.

"Ave your make up came off when u showerd" he whispered. I could feel tears on my cheek, how could i be so stupid. "You're not stupid!" Ryder whisper yelled. I look at him threw my wet eyelashes "i am tho" i tell him. He hugged me and tried to comfort me. "If I don't go home i will get beat more Ry" i said. He hugges me harder "I won't let her touch you again." He said kissing my hair. I sighed enjoying the comfort for a moment because i will need it for later.

After a moment i look at him and he just gives me a sad look "come on some fresh air will do you good" he said. We grabbed our coats and stood on the front porch of his house. I enjoyed the feeling of the fresh air against my heated skin. I looked at Ryder only to find him already looking. Somehow i got the courage to tell him "do you know the thing I didn't want to tell you today" i ask him. He shook his head looking serious. I let out a shaky breath "well i like you Ryder, i really do" i said looking him in the eye. Before he could respond I continued "and none of that 'i like you too Avery your a good friend' i mean like like" i sighed. It was quiet for a moment and i taught that i messed up again.

"Avery look at me" He said. But I didn't, I couldn't afraid of being rejected. He grabbed my face gently and looked me in the eye. "I like you too" he said. I laughed wetly trying to tell him i meant another like, but he frowned and kissed me right there and then. It was like the world just stopped for a moment and everything was just us. When we broke the kiss he pushed our foreheads together saying " i know what kind of like you mean" he smiled. I giggled and kissed him again. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked. I let tears run down my cheeks again while giggling out a yes. He smiled and kissed me slow but full of love.

Our moment was broken when we saw a flash from inside the house "this is so going on instagram" Gigi said smiling. We laughed and looked at each other again before deciding to go back inside.
This was the best day of my life.

———————_____________🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Well hello there my peps here was another chaptire of hot spicey gays haha see you next time bbs and remember stay gay🏳️‍🌈🌝