Chapter 11

Avery's pov:

Ohhh he had the nerve to leave me hanging like that, who does he think he is some big tall king?.I went to get the groceries still angrily mumbling to myself when i heard a faint noise it sounded like a growl? "Hello?" I said looking around confused. Another growl was heard but this one was different like it was angry? "I have keys don't fuck with me" i said still trying to figure out where the sound came from.

The sound looked like it came from a big tree that sits next to a little pond where me and Ryder had a couple of cute picknicks. put the groceries down and went to the edge of the lake to get a better look. "Hellllloooooo?" I asked again, not getting a growl this time so i shrugged it off and turned around to get back inside the house, but i was met with something I didn't quite expected.

"A wolf" i mumble to myself still staring at the animal. The wolf growled and stalked forward "oh nono nice doggy c'ome on now" i said dropping the groceries and walking backwards. Suddenly the door of the ouse opened "Ave? What's taking so lo-" Ryder stoppend in his track to look at the wolf and then me. "I'm a little busy" i whisper yelled. "Don't yell just keep walking back very slowly" Ryder said taking his shirt off. Not the time for showing off your sixpack.

I kept walking slowly until Ryder stepped on a twig and the wolf turned around to look at him "AVERY RUN" he yelled. I turned around and ran to the pond cause all i could think of was dogs don't like water or was it cats? No time to think just go. I heard all kind of sounds behind me but i kept on running as i was told to do. When i almost reached the lake i was pushed down by a strong force on my back.

I yelled and stumbled into the water with the thing still on my back. I was trying to get the heavy thing off of me but it didn't move. I was staring to get dizzy but the lack of oxygen. Suddenly the thing on my back now recognized as the wolf was thrown off me and i something pulled me upwards out off the water. I coughed trying to get the water out of my lungs, i tried to grab the thing in front of me for support but was met with wet fur.

I slowly looked up seeing a wolf again, but this one was different this one had brown fur while the other had black. The brown wolf looked at me and tried to sniff my neck but i kept still trying not to panic. "R-ryder?!" I yelled making the wolf flinch. No answer j was getting concerned and tried to stand up but my legs failed me. "RY?!" I screamed again. The wolf next to me whined. I looked at it confused. Before i could yell for Ryder again i was stopped by arms around me middle putting me into a lap. I turned around and was met with Ryder.

"Shh I'm here love" he whispered. I looked at him shocked "b-but the wolf w-where" he opened his mouth to answer but they're was a growl behind us. Ryder snapped around and held me behind his back. "Ry w-what's happening i-" my arms where resting on his back when it started vibrating. I looked up hearing another growl but this one was from Ryder?

Until next chapter.......

No?

Screw cliffhangers

I looked up at Ryder with shock "you-" he turned around picked me up bridal style and ran to the house as quickly as he could. He slammed the door shut and breathed a sigh of relief. He set me down but my legs still weren't working so I immediately fell to the ground. "Shit, Ave are you alri-" i interrupted him "you. Fucking. Growled" i answerd.

He looked at me with sadness "this wasn't the way i wanted to tell you" he mumbled. "tell me what? That you can GROWL?!" I yell. He flinched "no Ave listen" i ignored him trying to stand up failing miserably. "Let me help you" i slapped his hand away and tried it again succeeding this time. When i sat down on the couch i let out a breath I didn't realised i was holding. "You are a man who can growl" i said looking at him. He scratched his neck "well not really" he said. I looked at him waiting to explain it he just stared at me so i got annoyed "SO TELL ME THEN" i yelled again. He sighed "I'm a werewolf is that what you wanna hear Avery?!" He yelled back. It was a joke obviously, but I didn't find it amusing.

"Tell me the truth now" i said. "I just did!" He yelled. I stood up ready to get my shit and leave "where do you think you're going?" Ryder said. I ignored him going upstairs to get my jacket and school bag. He followed me upstairs. He grabbed my arm when i wanted to out my stuff in my bag "stop it" he said. I pulled my arm out of his grip "you can't tell me what to do, besides you wanna go off lying to me so fine i'm leaving" i said zipping up my back.

"FINE, You want fucking proof?!" He yelled. I turned around in the doorway looking at him giving him a small obviously. He sighed taking off his pants who i just noticed where the only thing he was wearing. He stood butt naked in front off me "What are you d-" i got cut off my a noise of bones cracking. I looked down and motherfucker there was a wolf in the place where Ryder just stood.

I fell backwards landing on the floor my mouth hanging open "wha-" the wolf closed his eyes and in a second Ryder was back. "I told you I wasn't lying" he said. I just looked at him dumbfounded "yeah i can see that" i mumble before passing out.

_______________________
Hey guyssss sorry i didn't upload in time ..again I didn't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger so i hope you enjoyed it see you again next time loves ❤️🐺