Chapter 24

Avery's pov:
"Babe hurry up we gotta leave soon" ryder yelled from downstairs. "Gimme a minutee" i scream back trying to close my suitcase. It's not my fault that he wants to go on a very random holiday right now. He came in the room and laughed. "Need a hand?" He asked. I crumbled a no while sitting on top of my suitcase. He rolled his eyes and softly knocks me off the suitcase "HEY" i yelled. He closed the damn thing in a second and asked "looks like you're ready to go now" cheeky shit. I grabbed the sun hat from the bed and went downstairs to say goodbye to his mom.

"You got everything sweethearts?" She asked. "Yeah mom we're good" ryder said coming down after me. She hugged us both "be safe now boys and call me when you get there" she said pecking Ryder's cheek. "Yes mom" he smiled. "Oh! Before i forget" she said rushing towards the living room. "Don't forget these now" she said smirking handing Ryder a pack of condoms. "MOM" he yelled. She just shrugged and pat him on the back. "You thank me later son" i rolled my eyes and said goodbye.

When we arrived at the airport we were 2 hours early so we decided to go eat someting. "What do you want baby?" Ry asked holding my waist as we walked. "Starbucks" i said grinning up at him. He groaned while we walked to the overpriced coffee shop. I got a iced coffee while he got a chocolate milk. I laughed at him when he got his order. "What u know i hate coffee" he said mumbling. I giggled at his pout.

We waited at our gate while we ate our muffins and drinks. When it was time to board the plane i was actually pretty scared i never flown without my mom. Ryder picked up on my nervous twitching "hey love its gonna be fine don't worry" he said while grabbing my hand. I smiled at him and we boarded the plane.

The plane took off and it was all good. It was an 3 hour flight so we had some time to kill. We also chose to fly at night cause then we would arrive in the morning. I was listening to some music while ry was reading some stupid book when i became very bored and i mean very. Our plane was pretty crowded so I couldn't just yell i'm bored, but then a another idea popped up in my head.

!!Smut!!!
I looked over at Ryder to see him calmly reading his book. I smirked and slowly moved my hand up his leg. First his thigh and then just a bit further and further. I felt Ryder stiffen beneath my hand. He put his book down very slowly and leaned over so he could whisper in my ear "if you don't stop that right now you're gonna get in so much trouble baby" I shivered from the hot breath on my face, but i'll be damed if i stopped right now. I looked at him with innocent eyes "what do you mean love?" His nostrils flared and he took a deep breath.

"Avery i mean it stop it" he said true gritted teeth. I smirked at him "what if I don't?" He stared at me for a good 10 seconds before i grabbed his dick. He choked on his words and grabbed my hand tight. "Stop it" he said sternly. I leaned over and whispered a soft "no" i couldn't progress what happend next cause i was being dragged towards the small airplane bathroom all the way in the back cause nobody used that one or something. He threw me inside and locked the door, before i could say anything his hands slammed next to my head and he whispered "oh baby you shouldn't have done that" I shivered but stood my ground "oh? What are you gonna do about it big boy?" I asked teasing. He growled grabbed my arse "well i was gonna reward you when we got off the plane but now I'm thinking more of a punishment" he smirked. I gulped "oh yeah? You don't scare me" i said trying to dare him further. He laughed and in one slick motion my pants where gone.

Before i could say i felt a could liquid kind of stuff on my entrance lube. "H-how" i stammered. He chuckled "I'm always prepared for punishments love" i let out a loud breathy moan when 2 fingers entered me. I grabbed his shoulders trying to keep myself standing. "I told you to stop and what did you do?" He asked dark. "N-not listen" i answerd between breaths. "That's right now what where you?" "A bad boy?" I asked not sure what he wanted to hear.

He chuckled "that's right baby, and what can't bad boys do?" He asked. I didn't understand where he was going to focused on the fingers that where stabbing me but in a good way. I was almost there when he whispers "cum" and i looked up confused before he pulled his fingers out and pulled up my pants.

"W-wha" i stammer. "Bad boy's don't get to cum" he says before he opens the door and leaves. I was still panting like a dog in heat that mother fucker.
I returned to my seat with still a very visible hard on and there he was reading his fucking book. I was gonna yell before i got a better idea. I turned the other way where they're was a young man already looking at me. I knew he at least found me attractive cause he's been looking at me since we boarded the plane and Ryder oh he knew too.

So when i turned around to go 2 seats back to the boy Ryder was following me with his eyes. I stood before the boy and leaned over to whisper "i'm sorry could i get my luggage it's above your seat". The boy flushed red and stammerd a "y-yeah of course" i smiled and pretended to try and get my luggage but i knew i was too short to reach so i leaned down once more "could you help me get it i'm too short" i laughed. The boy stood up and pressed flush against me to open the luggage cabinet. I looked at Ryder who was seeing red ready to tear this guy apart.

I got my luggage thanked the boy and went back to my seat. I sat down while saying "karma's a bitch" I didn't hear his response cause i put my music in.

The plane landed 1 hour later and we finally arrived in Spain. I groaned when i cracked my back standing up. Ryder still hasn't said a word to me which was understandable, but still. We walked out of the airport to get our car that we rented. He still hadn't spoken to me by now i was starting to worry i overdid it.

The drive to the hotel was filled with tensed silent. We arrived not too long after at the hotel checked in and there we where in the elevator going to our room. "Ry i-" "silent" he spoke harsh. I looked down ready to vanish away. The door pinged open and we went to our room. As soon as the doors closed i was harshly pushed against the wall "now it's my time to play little rabbit" i gulped.

Smut!!!!
I was again released from my pants and this time also my shirt, his cold hands trailed all over my body. "Did you have fun baby? Teasing me while grinding on a stranger huh?" He said squeezing my waist enough to softly bruise. I winced "I wasn't-" i was cut of by another squeeze "I don't wanna hear it, like i said it's my turn to play" he grinned. He turned me around so i was facing the wall. "Look at you so submissive already" I could hear his smirk.

I whined when i felt lube for the second time that day. Without prep he stuck two fingers in, i winced loud it hurts like hell but it's also very good. He pulled my hair so i was leaning against his shoulder "you will be a good boy when i'm done baby don't worry" he kissed me hard. I moaned in the kiss and grind back on his fingers.

"Ry-" he shut me up again but this time with a loud smack to my ass. I jumped but his hands held me in place "i told you to be quiet" he started going faster and entering a third finger that's when i started to cry not from pain no from pleasure but he didn't know that. He slowed down and softly kissed my neck "you know your safe word baby?" He asked soft. I nodded and he waited for me to give him the word which I didn't so he continued.

At some point we went to the hotel bed and continued our fun there. It was not long after he had enough of fingering me "you ready for the real deal baby boy?" He asked climbing on top of me. I just whined he took it as a yes and enters me. He knew it would still hurt so he was going very slow bottoming out first. When he was all the way in i gave him a tiny nod to continue.

"That's my good boy" he panted. I moaned his name. "Close baby" he said with gritted teeth. I pulled him by his neck hugging him close as we both came.

Smut ends

I was stroking his sweaty back as he was laying between my legs. "I'm sorry about the dude on the plane" I whispered. He hummed and kissed my cheek "me too" we both fell asleep to the soft chirping of birds.

-----
Hello again i hope you liked this chapter :) i did more smut than usual let me know if you guys like that or not. Hope to see you soon guys!!

OH and thanks for the 31K reads 💗💗