Chapter 8

Avery's pov:

After we convinced Gigi to not post the picture we went to bed, it was an exhausting day for both of us and we needed the energy for tomorrow. We got comfortabel in Ryder's bed facing each other "thank you" I whispered to him. He smiled giving me a eskimo kiss "for what love?" "For existing i guess" i giggle tired. He chuckled and kissed me goodnight. We went to sleep cuddling and keeping each other warm.

The next morning we woke up cuddled a good 10 minutes and went to get ready. "I'm gonna shower real quick" i said. "Can i join?" Ryder asked smirking i know he meant it as a joke but i still got nervous " i uh if you really want to u-u can, it's your house after all" i say nervously and looking at the floor. Ryder stopped smirking and frowned "it was a joke baby, i know you're not ready for that yet" he said seriously. I gulped and nodded hurrying towards the bathroom.

After the shower i got changed they're was already a pair of jeans from Gigi laying on the bed combined with another hoodie from Ryder. I put the outfit on and went downstairs to eat breakfast with his family. We had eggs for breakfast and it was delicious of cours, we got our bags ready and jumped in Ry's car towards the now familiair building. "Ry?" He hummed. "What do we do at school?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" "Well about us being a couple do you want it to be public or do you wanna wait?" I ask playing with the strings of the hoodie. "Of course i want it to be public everyone should know you're mine" he playfully poked my stomach. I giggled and nodded.

We arrived at school we were walking towards the doors when i feel Ryder's hand slipping into mine. I give it a squeeze and smile wide while walking towards the hallways. Ryder dropped me off at my class with a peck and a hug before he left to go to his own classroom. I sat down in a random seat turning my phone on for the first time in 2 days. I of cours got a couple of notifications from youtube and that stuff, but what scared me was that they're weren't any from my mom. Normally she angry texts me what she would do to me when i got home, but now not even a "faggot". I frowned before someone took the seat next to me.

I looked at the person sitting in the seat and smiled "hi I'm Avery nice to meet you" i said. The girl looked at me confused and said a bored hi before returning to her phone. I looked down at my lap sad. I thought she sat next to me to become friends or talk to me, but she probably didn't have a choose. The teacher started talking and i turned my attention to the class.

When lunch came around i waited for Ryder but i got a text from him saying he got detention because he showed up late. I sighed and decided to just go sit by the tree like always. When i arrived at the tree however they're was already someone there. I turned around to find another spot but the boy stopped me "hi! You can sit here if you want, I'm alone too" the boy said. I smiled at him sitting next to the small boy. "The names louis" "avery" i said we shook hands and made a bit of small talk. "So why are you here alone?" I ask him. "Oh my boyfriend got detention and I don't have many friends beside him" he said faking his laugh. I frowned "how about you" he said "oh funny enough same" i said. He giggled and we talked a bit more about school and things we liked .

We were in a conversation about movies when the bell rang. We groaned and said our goodbyes, but not before we gave each other our numbers. I walked to my next class bumping into Ryder. "Oh Hi!" I said hugging him. He smiled but his nose scrunches "who where you with?" He asked stern. I looked confused at him "how did you know i was with somebody?" I asked. "They're scent is all over you" he said. Scent? "Uh i was with a boy named louis, we chatted and i think we are somewhat friends now" i smiled proud of myself.

Ryder crumbled and said a very quick goodbye before scurrying off to god knows where.

Ryder's pov:

After the talk with avery i took off finding the damn bastard i was looking for, who you ask Harold. I followed the scent of the fucker towards the sience building. I ripped open the classroom finding it empty accept for him and his mate casually making out on the tables. "What the fuck do you want?" He growled. "I want your mate to back the fuck off mine" i growled back. "Tf are you talking about asshole" he pushed me. I growled louder making the other boy in the room whimper.

"Just do as i say or i will handle it" i said standing chest to chest to him. "I won't do shit you tell me" he bit back. "Beside what is this crap about anyway" he asked still looking angry at me. "Ask your mate" I growled. He gave me a growl back before asking "lou what's this about" the other boy still whimpering form the tension in the room "i-i don't even know who his mate is" he stammerd. I laughed "bullshit" Harold growled at that "shut your fucking mouth if he said he doesn't know he doesn't."

I got more angry and i just punched the fucker. He let out a sound of pain but not falling to the ground just looking back at me with red eyes "oh you're fucked" he growled. He jumped me and we flew into the hallway. I scratched his back up while he bit my arm hard. They're was a crowd forming around us from classes who heard the screams and growls. But I wasn't done with this man no way.

Avery's pov:

We went outside to see what the sounds where coming from the hallways when i got there they're was already a crown forming the what im guessing is a fight. I bumped my wY threw the crowd to find Ryder all scratched up and bloody fighting some other guy. I look over to see Louis already trying to get the other guy off of Ryder so I did the same. "Ry calm down what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. We got them separated "not my fault he didn't listen" Ryder panted. I look over to see Louis trying to calm the other guy who looked worse then Ryder. "His mate is a lying bitch!" Ryder yelled at the other guy. Well hw just started this shit again.

The other guy now named Harry after hearing Louis scream his name, is storming off to fight again but before he could punch Ryder i stood in between them yelling "NO BOTH OF YOU STEP THE FUCK DOWN!" They stood still for a moment i looked at Louis pointing to get Harry away from us and he did.

Louis took Harry to a separate room while i did the same with Ryder. "What has gotten into you, are you mad?!" I yelled at him. He just gritted his teeth "I didn't start it" he said. "I don't give a fuck if you did you're never doing it again" i said stern. He sighed and nodded. I took a deep breath "alright lets take a look at those wounds now.

______\______
hello my lovies i'm sorry i posted late i had a test week :(( anyway hope you liked it see you soon 💟💟💟 ❤️🧡💛💚💙