Sick

Rosé POV

I groan loudly as I roll my body into the other side of the bed, bringing my knees up to my chest. I groan once again as my head started to hurt even more. Ugh, I should have listened to Jennie when she told me not to go outside with only a hoodie.

"Baby," I said hoping Jennie would hear me since I didn't want to scream because my throat hurts. And of course, she didn't hear since she downstairs great now I have to Scream.

"BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY," I yelled.

Well, that should do it I said to myself.

I hear her running up the stairs, she always knocked the door down trying to get in. I couldn't help but laugh as she came in bombing me with questions and a worried expression.

She then sat next to me.

"What's wrong my love," she asks as she caresses my cheek with her fingers.

"My head hurts and my throat is dry asf," I said grumpily.

"Well I told you not to go outside with only your hoodie," She said as she smacks me in the head.

"Ouch, why you do that for," I said pouting.

"Because you should've, listen to me now look at you," She said scolding me.

God even when I'm sick she still sassy.

Jennie POV

"Baby don't yell at me," She pouts which only made me melt more.

"I'm not yelling I'm stating facts," I said.

"Okay but I'm very sensitive right now," She said as she glared at me.

"And who fault is it cause I know it's not my fault," I said.

"Ughh you so annoying," She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay then I'm leaving," I said getting up.

"Noo where are you going," she said whining.

"I'm going to get cook you some soup you big baby so behave," I said and left to the kitchen.

A few minutes later I went upstairs with a big bowl of soup. Rose manages to gather enough strength to sit up and grab the bowl of soup to eat it.

"Baby I still feel bad," she said whining.

"I know hubby, but you'll feel better in a bit trust me," I said.

"But still baby I don't like feeling like this," She said.

"Okay baby I'll be back okay," I said smiling at her.

She shakes her head no and pulled me towards her and wraps her arm around me.

"No you aren't going anywhere," she said stubbornly.

"Baby, I just am going to get some medicine for you," I said as I giggled a little bit at her cuteness.

She slowly let go of my wrist and told me to hurry up. I ran to the kitchen and grab the medicine and immediately went upstairs.

"Okay baby open up," I said holding the spoon full of medicine close to her.

"Oh hell Nah I'm not drinking that shit," she said looking at the spoon in disgust.

" Rosé I'm not playing with you open your mouth," I said getting irritated.

"I said I'm not drinking that shit," She said rolling her eyes at me.

"Roseanne Park I swear to god if you don't drink the medicine right now I'm going to kill you," I said calmly.

"Well guess I'm dying today because I'm not drinking that," She said.

"OPEN," I yelled and with that, she immediately drank it.

"That's what I thought," I said as I put the spoon and the medicine on our nightstand.

"You so mean to me," She said pouting.

I walk over to her and stroke her hair which made her smile cuddle up to my neck. I lean down to kiss her lips which made her move her face.

"Baby don't do that you'll get sick," She said looking at me.

"Does it look like I give a fuck" I said.

"Oh I know you don't care but still I don't want you to get sick because of me," She said.

"That be better so like that you'll take care of me," I said which made her smile.

"Thank you baby for taking care of me," She said smiling even more.

"Your welcome hubby now gives me a kiss," I said.

She then looks up and kissed my lips softly. I kissed her back, smiling when she deepened it slightly. I pulled away after about a minute and smiled.

She then kisses my cheek and pulled me close to her burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"Go to sleep you big baby," I said which made her hummed in response.

Before I fell asleep too I kiss her head lightly and whisper and I love you to her.

Author's note:
Hello, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter please vote and comment also if y'all have any requests just let me know.

❤️❤️