Youtube

⚠️ Jennie G!P ⚠️

Jennie POV

"Hey what's up you guys it's your girl Jennie back at it again with another video so today is the day where I prank my beautiful girlfriend Rosé," I said towards the camera looking for a place to hide it.

" This is the hardest thing I have ever done so far to Rosie because she is just too pure but last time she got me by making me jealous so I have to get her back," I said smiling once I found the perfect spot to put the camera.

"Today's prank is going to be the Hickey prank so right now Rosie went shopping with her Best friend Jisoo which gave me enough time to set up the camera's around the house so let's go," I said.

Fast forward

"Okay guys so Rosé just arrived right now, she is parking our car in the garage and taking her shopping bags, so I see you later I'm going to seat on the couch and act like i'm playing on my ps4," I said as I sat down in the couch.

Rosé enters the room.

" Hey baby where are you" She yelled.

" I'm in the living room love," I said smiling.

Then I see Rose running toward me and jumping on my lap and start kissing my face and telling me how much she misses me.

" Did you miss me? She asked me smiling.

"No," I said plainly.

She then smack me in the back of my head and gave me a look.

Dammn so aggressive god I'm so dead.

" Oww baby that hurt, of course, I miss you," I said pouting.

I then till my head so she can see the hickey.

" You better miss me, baby, I bought you some-

She then stop to look at my neck and start to examine my neck like it was some type of experiment I'm so fuck lord help me get through this day without dying.

" Jennie what is that on your neck," She said sternly.

Ohh shit, she called me Jennie I'm so dead.

" What you mean baby," I said acting dumb.

" There is something on your neck and it looks like a hickey so you better start talking before I chop your dick off "

oh did I forget to mention that I have a dick.

" Baby I don't know what you're talking about," I said trying to kiss her, and she slap my hands away.

"Ohh you don't know what I'm talking about," She said calmly.

I shook my head no and that's when she grab me and walk to our room and till my head in the mirror and point to it.

" Ohh that's probably a mosquito bite nothing serious," I said nervously.

"So you telling me that a mosquito bites it's that big," She said taking little steps towards me.

"Yes," I said moving back

Rose then grab some scissors from god knows where and point at me I'm so fuck

" Who is the bitch you were with Jennie," She said.

" Baby calm down please put that thing down let's talk like normal people do, "I said nervously slowly walking back to the living.

" You think I'm kidding when I say I will chop your dick off Jennie you better start talking about who is the bitch" She said as she roll her eyes at me.

" Baby I told you already that I was with nobody," I said.

Rosé then push me to the wall and put the scissors down to my pants and look at me with those angry eyes ughh she is so sexy when she's angry

" Have I ever told you that you look so sexy when you're angry? " I said biting my lips completely forgetting about the prank.

"You don't love your dick nor your life Jennie so let's make it easy for us Tell. Me. Who. Is. The. Bitch. That gave you that fucking Hickey on your neck and will kill her for touching what's mine and I will kill you for being stupid" She said angrily.

" Baby you probably gave it to me last night," I said trying to reason with her.

" Jennie I didn't give you that Dammn hickey so start talking before I chop your friend off," She said smiling.

" I'm sorry baby," I said acting guilty.

" Jennie how could you do that to me, " She said throwing the scissors onto the floor.

" I'm sorry babe, " I said

" Don't call me that, please leave I need time " She said pouting at the door.

" I'm sorry, " I said looking down.

" Yeah I'm sorry too," She said on the verge of tears.

"But before I leave I want to say that THIS IS A PRANK," I said laughing at her face while I go get the camera from its hiding spot.

Then I see Rosé turning around and make a face of are you fucking serious

" I fucking hate you, Jennie," She said annoyingly.

" Hey don't call me by my government name," I said pouting.

" But that's your name," She said rolling her eyes.

" But you call me baby or babe never call me Jennie 'cause that's not my name, But anyways make sure you guys like and subscribe down below and make sure to comment if you like this video any words baby," I said as I point the camera towards her.

" I'm so going to get you just watch," She said smirking in the process

" Sure thing bye guys," I said as I turn the camera off.

After that, I turn off the camera and kiss Rosé and hug her

"I can't believe you almost chop my dick off your crazy baby," I said chuckling.

" Yeah but I'm your crazy bitch and you love me so deal with it," She said while she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I do love you my little psycho girl now give me a kiss," I said pouting my lips.

" No baby," She said as she ran to our backyard.

" Baby come back here right now" I yelled walking toward her.

And just like that, we spend the day fooling around.

Authors note:
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter please vote and comment
Bye 💕💕