Bad girl 2

Jennie POV

Here I am getting ready for Rosé and I date, I was waiting patiently in the living room since I was waiting for her to arrive. I then got bored since she was taking so long to come which made me think she wasn't gonna come. Did she regret asking me out? or did something come up and she can't come? I was so distracted I didn't even notice that someone was knocking on my door. I went to open the door and to my surprise it was Rosé.

"Hello beautiful are ready to go", She said with a smile.

"Yeah just let me get my phone and keys", I said.

After I got my phone and keys. I lock the door and see Rosé sitting in a car.

"Okay I'm ready", I said a little bit confused.

"What's wrong", she asked as she jumps from the car.

"No, nothing is wrong it's just I'm wondering where is your motorcycle", I said.

"Oh that", she said and giggle which was so cute."It's just I want you to be comfortable", She said with a smile.

"Oh", That's all I can say she is so cute and thoughtful.

" Okay let's go", She said.

We got in the car and I ask her where we going and she said that we are going to the new Amusement park they open last week. we arrived and I tell you I was having fun. We did almost all the rides until we got to the last ride which made me realize that Rosé was scared of Roller coasters.

" Are you afraid of heights", I said.

"Noooo are you crazyyyy, let's go", She said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Okay if you say so", I said in a teasing voice.

The entire wait in line, she kept rocking her feet. I clutched her hand to try to ease her nerves. which didn't work out very well.

Hey, it'll be fine." I promised her, kissing her cheek gently to try to take her mind off of what was about to happen.

She shook her head, "I'm going to die." she murmured, almost too quiet for me to hear. When I tell you I wanted to laugh at her so bad, but I remained still and quiet until the line moved closer to the actual ride. She whined like a puppy when she saw how close the two of us were getting to the ride.

It was our turn next to get into the seats of the roller coaster, she immediately ran to the middle, not wanting to sit in the front to be able to see the drop that was ahead every time the roller coaster went down. I tried to hold back my laughter as she strapped herself in, and kept murmuring to herself that he was going to die.

"Please, please let me live", she whispered and I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore.

"Yahhh Rosé" I scolded her between giggles, "You are not going to die. I would never let that happen." but she ignored my words of comfort.

"Then why did you let me get on here?" she said.

Before you were able to say anything, the ride went off and all I see is Rosé making a face of fear which made me laugh harder.

When the ride was over

When the ride was over. All she could say was thank you God for not letting me die.

"It wasn't that bad, right?" I asked her, only for her to glare at me.

" Ohh come on it wasn't that bad", I said.

" It wasn't that bad, are you crazy Jennie I almost die back there", She said.

" No you didn't dummy", I said while laughing.

" Come on let's get you home it's getting late", She said while I laugh in agreement.

After we arrived at my house. we stayed a little bit in her car and talk about a lot of things, who knew that she would be such a softie? After a while, I got out of the car cause it was getting late. I got out of the car to get inside me, but I was stopped by Rosé.

" Can I help you", I said.

" Yup I have a question for you", She said.

" Ohh Okay shoot", I said.

" So like you not gonna give me a kiss?", She asked smiling as she avoids eye contact with me.

" I don't know, do you think you deserved it?", I ask her

" Yeah duh, I behaved today not only that you made me get on the roller coaster," She said.

" Okay", I said and kissed her on the cheek and laugh at the face she made.

" Dammmn Jennie you gonna do me like that", She said.

" Yup I'm gonna do you like that", I said smirking.

" alright cool do me like that, she said as she went back to her car.

" Goodnight Rosé", I said.

" Goodnight Princess", She said and with that, she speeds off.

Ohhh I like the way this is turning out.

Heyyyyy guys' hope you guys enjoy it. make sure to vote and comment I love talking to y" all. One question do how y'all quarantine is going?. Love yall be save and make sure to stay clean and not touch a lot of things.