Boyfriend 2?

Jennie POV

I love being the CEO of YG entertainment after Blackpink disbanded the company wasn't doing any good which was bad for profit and not only that YG's retirement was not helping at all and after that YG thought I would make a great CEO of the company and he gave me the position. And since I'm the CEO I can stay home.

Right now Rosie and I are sleeping peacefully just cuddling with each other. I love mornings like this where it's just me and her just holding each other also it's so peaceful and quiet which I love.

"MOMMY's WAKE UP IS MY BIRTHDAY," said Ella jumping on top of me and Rosé. And there goes my peace I swear I'm going to move to the garage just so I can sleep peacefully.

" Mhm Ella baby calms down," said Rosé while pulling Ella towards and snuggling her head on my neck.

" BUT MOM IS MY BIRTHDAY," Ella said pouting. I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek making her smile at me.

" I know baby you're not ten anymore," I said smiling.

" Awww our baby Ella is growing up I can't," said Rosé stopping her tears from falling down her eyes.

" Mom don't cry I will always be your baby," said Ella kissing Rosé on her cheek and making Rosé do the same thing to her.

" hey what about me," I say pouting.

Ella and Rosé then smirk at me before attacking me with kisses all over my face making me giggle and hug them both.

" Okay enough with the fooling around we have a birthday party to prepare," said Rosé getting up from bed with Ella. I love my life so much.

After organizing everything and putting Ella's gifts on the table me and Rosé head to take a shower together 😏 if you know what I mean.

Skip shower time

After we took a shower and changed we sat down on the couch waiting for the guest to arrive while Ella is with Lisa and Jisoo outside playing with Kuma and Kai.

Jennie outfit

Rosé outfit