Boyfriend?

Jennie POV 

I love Monday's so much they are my free days which means I get to chill in my house and sleep the whole day. It is so peaceful and quiet not a single noise-

" Jennie get your little ass out of bed we have to pick up Ella from school" my wife Rosé yells from the bathroom.

And there goes my peace I swear to god I would never have a chill day in this house.

" why can you just pick her up yourself I'm tired," I said complaining because she had me up the whole night if you know what I mean 😏.

" because I don't want to go alone so get the fuck out of the bed before I go there and drag your little ass off the fucking bed.

Omfg, I can never chill in this household it's like I have no authority whatever they say I do it. But both of them are my babies so I don't mind.

I then see Rosé coming out of the bathroom with what did I just tell you face. I jump out of the bed and immediately went to change y'all probably saying Jennie you such a pussy but I will rather be a pussy than getting killed by Rosé.

" I'm a ready baby," I said.

" finally let's go you know how mad she gets when we come late," she said while grabbing my hands.

" yeah and that's cause she has your attitude" I whispered.

" What did you say," Rosé said looking back at me.

" Ohh nothing baby just me being me," I said.

" yeah that's what I thought," she said.

Skip car ride

" Ohh we're a little early," she said acting all shocked

" yeah, I wonder why," I said looking at her annoyed.

" what," she said.

" so you just going to ignore the fact that you almost kill me," I said.

" oh don't be a baby," she said.

" Whatever I don't even know why are we rushing," I said.

" It's that Ella wants us to meet someone," she said all excited.

" who," I said raising my eyebrows she just smile and gave me a peck on the lips.

" you find out come on they coming out," she said.

We get out of the car and made our way to the school entrance and wait for her to come out. Once she saw us she smile a start running towards us.

 Once she saw us she smile a start running towards us