Flirting

Rosé POV

Jennie and I we getting ready to go to the mall today since she wants to buy new clothes for me I know she spoiled me a lot but I'm not complaining.

" Baby can I pick your outfit for today," She said pouting.

" Sure love impressed me," I said smiling.

" I will I know you will love it," she said smiling.

Then I see her run to our big closet and after five minutes she came out with a big smile.

" All done go inside and change," She said.

" Okay," I said as I head to our closet.

Jennie POV

If you are wondering why I ask Rosé if I can pick up her outfit for today it's cause I want us to match our outfits hehe.

Jennie's outfit

Rosé's outfit

"Oh, what a coincidence," I said as she walked out of the closet

"don't act like you didn't do this on purpose," She said.

"okay maybe, let's go," I said laughing a little.

After 15 minutes of driving, we got to the mall and  I quickly got out of the car and open the door for her.

" Oh such gentlewomen," She said smiling.

" You know it, babe," I said winking at her

Then we went inside the first thing I do is dragged Rosé to the Chanel store cause I love Chanel.

" Here we go again you and your Chanel obsession," She said rolling her eyes.

" Is not an obsession missy I just appreciate their clothesline?" I said sassily.

" So you saying that the fact that our closet is full of Chanel clothes it's not an obsession? She asked me.

" No not at all," I said cockling.

" Baby you refuse to buy any other clothes line I have to make you buy other brands," She said shaking her head.

" That doesn't mean anything I just love Chanel and I'm not obsessed," I said which made her glare at me.

" you are"

" no"

" yes

" no"

"yes"

" Okay, maybe a little," I said giving up.

She smile and did a victory dance I giggle at her cuteness and peck her lips which she blush.

" OMG JENNIE" She yelled looking around to see if someone saw us.

" What? I asked.

" We are in public behaved," She said blushing.

" Okay women," I said jokingly which I quickly regret.

" What did you just call me? because I know damm right you didn't call me women" She said seriously.

My eyes widened and I immediately shake my head in fear

Let me tell you angry Rosé is not cute.

" No baby I would never," I said in a cute voice.

" That's what I thought and come on let's pay for our shoes," She said walking towards the cashier.

After that, we waited in line and went to pay for the shoes I pick. After a few minutes, it was finally our turn to pay and when we got there I see the cashier checking my girl out wtf is wrong with this boy?

" Hello beautiful lady," He said winking at her.

I look at Rosé and saw her blushing and covering her mouth.

Oh hell no.

" Hi," She said shyly.

" What can I do for you sweetheart," He said smiling.

Really bitch I'm standing right here wtf I swear to god sometimes Rosé can be flirting and have someone flirt with her and she won't even notice.

" Ohh we're here to pay for these shoes," She said.

" That would be 500 dollars please and by the way, you got beautiful eyes," He said smiling.

" Ohh thank you, you got a pretty smile too," She said smiling back at him.

" Hold on what's your name," I said interrupting them

" It's Josh," He said smiling.

" Okay Josh here take this card to pay for the shoes," I said giving him a fake smile.

" Okay, here you go would you like me to put the shoes on a bag," He said while looking at Rosé.

" Yes please," I said.

" Okay here you go," He said winking at Rosé on the nerves.

" Wait hold that for a second," I said.

" Okay," He said.

After that, I grab Rosé and swing her on my shoulders and then grab the bags and give josh a dead look and said

"Mine"

" Omg I didn't know you guys were together," He said shockingly.

I nodded and start walking with Rosé on my shoulders while she was complaining and giggling to put her down I smack her ass and told her no flirting with stupid boys and girls, she laughed and said "kinky I like it" after that we went home and let me tell you I show her not to flirt with nobody ever again.

There you go guys hope you like also stay tuned for my new fanfic for jenerene and joysé fans blackvelvet nation up in this bitch.