Attention

Jennie Pov

"Yah Jennie stop ignoring me", Rosé said while following me as I walk away from her.

Her voice was so low and hot that it literally sends shivers all over my body.

"I am not ignoring you," I said as I open the fridge.

I gasped in surprise when her cold hands reached behind me to close the fridge door. She was standing right behind me with a pout on her face.

"You are ignoring me, Jennie," She sighed, pulling away from me.

"I already told you I wasn't," I said again.

"Yes you are Jennie ever since that day," She said looking at me.

I bit my lip trying not to remember that night. It happened two weeks ago when she came back from visiting her family in Australia. She brought this girl name Lisa to our shared apartment, and she was just flirting with her not only that they even kiss.

It's not like Rose and I are even dating, but It's clearly we have something going on she even told me she likes me and wants my company all the time, but she never made it official, and neither did I.

So after that happen I was so embarrassed to even face her. I was mad at her and annoyed at the same time and the jealousy I was feeling wasn't helping.

"Well It's none of my business," I said turning around to go back to my room but she grabs my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

She was way too close to me which made me panic. We were so close that we could feel each other's breath.

"Then Jennie if it's not your business then why are you ignoring me," She asked me again as she leans close to me.

I took a step backward, but she grabs my waist and pulled me more closer to her, and looks at me in my eyes.

"But the thing is I'm not ignoring you, now let go of me," I said trying to get out of her touch.

"Ohh really then explain why you walk the other way when you see me," she said.

"I don't know what you talking about," I said as I avoid her eyes.

"You also stopped talking to me, and you don't even say good morning to me," She said seriously.

"You know might not like me being around me and you holding me like this so I suggest for you to let me go," I said.

"Who cares what Lisa thinks or likes," She said as she rolls her eyes.

"Isn't she your girlfriend? I said getting annoyed at her for not letting me go.

"So anyone that I kiss or bring here is my girlfriend," She said sarcastically.

"So you are telling me you just kiss anyone," I said this time looking at her.

"Do you just flirt with whoever you find attractive huh," I said?

So after all I misunderstood her so all those nights of her telling me she likes and wants me and enjoys my company meant nothing to her. I just don't understand why she even cares that I'm ignoring her.

"Jennie is not that It's just," She said and stops as she looks for the right words to express herself.

"Just what Rosé," I said as I wait for her to respond to me but she just stayed quiet.

"Okay if you aren't going to say anything then please move I want to go back to my room," I said.

"NO," she said as she shakes her head.

"Step aside please," I said getting annoyed at this point.

"I SAID NO," She yelled.

"No?" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

I felt so stupid but at the same felt so angry because I just love her so much and here she is acting as if she didn't care a bit.

"Rosé can I tell you something," I said looking at her.

She nods her head and motions me to continue talking.

"Rosé, do you see me going around and flirt with anyone. If you not serious about my feelings and me then please stop now," I said surprising myself for even saying that so confidently.

Before she could say anything I quickly escape her arms and made my way to my room but what she said next made me turn around and listen to what she has to say.

"This all a big misunderstanding Wifey," She said as she takes a step closer to me but I took one back which made her sighed.

"I didn't kiss her Jennie she kissed me just as you were surprised I was too," She said taking one more step closer to me.

"When I saw that you saw that it broke my heart and I was going to explain what happen but you left," She said taking another step closer to me.

"When I look for you, I found you laughing and smiling with Joy so I thought you didn't like me," She said and this time she took a big step and closes the gap between us.

"Rosé isn't it fucking obvious I like you the only reason why I was laughing was that I didn't want to cry.

She tried to hide her smile but failed.

"I'm sorry I'm smiling, but it makes me so happy hearing you saying that you like me,"She said smiling more.

"Jerk," I said as I push her away.

"Why was she there anyway? I said frowning.

"She had some personal issues, and she asks for advice," She said.

"Oh how nice of you," I said sarcastically.

"Are you jealous? She said smirking.

"No!" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Yes you are," She said smirking.

She then wrapped her arms around her waist, but I removed them as I pulled away from her grip. She tried to get a hold of me again but I didn't let her. If she thinks she can have me without working for it then she is wrong.

"So you aren't going to let me hold you," she said with a pout.

"No honey you have to work for it," I said as I walk back to my room.

"Okay," she said grinning as she walks backwards to her room too.

"See you in the morning hubby," I said as I smile at her.

"See you in the morning my wifey, I love you," she said smiling at me.

I blushed madly as I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Rosé don't say things like that it makes my heart flutter," I said blushing even more.

She chuckled before turning around and opening her room and disappear. I just stood there smiling like a fool recalling everything that happen from the beginning to end.

______
Author's note:
I just want to say STAN DREAMCATCHER AND LOONA I DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK I DIDN'T FIND THEM ANY SOONER THEY FUCKING TALENTED AND HAVE GOOD MUSIC SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T GO CHECK THEM OUT TRUST ME YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM.

Okay now that I got that out of the way(😂) make sure to vote and comment also if you have any requests please feel free to text me or just comment.

Have a wonderful day or night. I love y'all ❤️