Boyfriend 3

Jennie POV

" Babyyyyyyyyyyy  Noooooooo," I said while looking at Rose.

" Yes I said he is going to stop whining cause it won't work on me", said Rose closing the suitcase

If you wondering what is going on and why I'm acting like a kid is cause we are going to Hawaii for vacation, but that's not the problem because I love Hawaii the problem is that My beautiful wife decided to invite my worse enemy JASON.

" But why he gotta go with us ", Said helping her put the suitcase down the stairs.

" Because I said so and stop asking me why or you won't get kisses and cuddles from me", she said while sitting down on the chair.

" You won't", I said looking at her.

" Try me", She said while looking at me

I was about to say some, but I was interrupted by my beautiful daughter Ella.

" Hi Moms", she said while giving me and Rosé a kiss on the cheeks.

" Hey Princess you excited about the trip", I said.

" yeah mom I can't wait to leave", she said while doing a little dance.

I and Rosé start laughing at her little dance moves because she looks so cute.

" And why is that", said Rosé getting up from the table to go give her breakfast.

" Because she gets to spend time with us, especially me", I said with a proud smile.

" Nope Mommy that's not it", she said while shaking her head.

" Then why", Said Rosé.

" Because Jason is going duh 🙄", she said.

" HAHAHA YOU GOT JOKES ELLA 😒", I said.

She was about to say something but then we heard a knock on the door, I stand up and went to check who it was and guess who it was.

" Ohh Jason what are you doing here", I said acting like I don't know why.

" Uhh hello Mrs. Kim I'm here because of the trip", he said looking at me and smiling.

" What tRiP", I said acting dumb.

" The trip to Hawaii Mrs. Kim", he said.

" Son I don't know what you talking about", I said trying to hold my laugh.

He was about to say something but stop when he heard Rosé.

" Jennie quit playing with him and let him in and GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THE HOUSE", Rosé yelled.

I rolled my eyes and look back at him and let him in. When we got inside the first thing I see is Ella jumping on his arms and hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

 When we got inside the first thing I see is Ella jumping on his arms and hugging him and kissing him on the cheek

" HEYYYYYYYYYY WHAT THE HELL YALL DOING", I said while separating the both of them.

" Nothing mom we just greeting each other", said Ella in a calm voice.

" and y'all greet each other like that at this age", I said in a concerned voice.

" yeah it's mom it's normal", said Ella.

" Well if y'all keep greeting like that next thing y'all know y'all having s-" I was cut off by Rosé smacking the fuck out of my neck.

" JENNIE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME to HELP ME PUT THE SUITCASES IN THE CAR", she said,

" Fine 😑", I said while leaving the room.

Ohhh boy this trip is gonna be the death of me.

Guess who's back, yup me y'all favorite author 🤭😂 guys like I said in my other posts I'm gonna be more active so please stay tuned for that and once again thank you for being patient with me, and still supporting my stories I appreciate y'all. Please stay safe love y'all 💞.