Kids

Jennie POV

Kids, Kids, Kids are one of the most beautiful gifts in life can give you it's like your whole world change especially when you have that kid with the person you love, but sometimes it can be kind of annoying because sometimes I like to get my sexy on with Rosé but we always get interrupted by our beautiful kids, Kim Ana who five years old and Kim Mason who is one year old.

Aren't they beautiful I know they are cause they're my kids

Aren't they beautiful I know they are cause they're my kids. Here I am in bed waiting for Rosé to come back and if you wonder what she is doing well she put the kids to sleep, after twenty minutes of waiting I kinda getting tired so I went to sleep.

Shortly after I felt something climb on top of me and start kissing my neck so I slowly open my eyes and saw my beautiful wife on top of me attacking my neck but hey I'm not complaining.

"A-hh ba-by are you sure the babies are sleeping," I said nervously.

"Yes baby now shut up and do something," She said annoyingly.

"As you wish princess," I said smiling.

Then I flip us over making me be on top of her. I slowly start kissing her lips as I went down to her neck I start sucking her neck until I found her soft spot which made me smirk so I decided to start teasing her a little bit which cause her to let out a moan and I swear I hear her curse.

"Jen can you stop fucking teasing me for fuck sake," She said sassily.

"Ohhh so desperate for me," I said teasingly.

"Can you shut up and do your job?" She said rolling her eyes.

I giggle and shake my head and as I was about to take my shirt we were interrupted by screaming and crying, ughh not again this always happens I can't wait for them to go to school already, Rosé and I quickly stood up and I ran to our daughter's room who was screaming so I quickly when to her and hug her.

" What happened sweetie," I said worryingly.

"Mommy I had a bad dream where you and mommy left me and mason forever," Ana said hugging me tightly.

"Awww sweetie that would never happen you wanna know why? Rosé said.

" Why? She asked:

" Cause me and mommy love you and your brother way too much for us to leave you guys," Rosé said as she went to hug us.

"That's the true baby I won't even last a day without you and your brother," I said pouting.

"I love you, mommies," Ana said hugging us tightly.

" We love you too now go to bed," Said Rosé and I.

"No I wanna sleep with you and mommy I'm scared," Ana said pouting.

" Okay baby let's go to bed then," I said.

" Aren't you coming mommy?" Ana asked confusingly.

" Yeah I'm coming baby I'm just going to check on your baby bother," I said leaving the room

" Okay see you in bed mommy" I heard Ana yell.

I giggle and nodded and went to mason's room I was surprised when I see him on a bed with his leg open just chilling when he saw me his eyes immediately lit up and immediately put his arm out for me to carry him once I did he immediately put his face on my neck and cuddle on to me I smile and kiss his head soon after I went to my room where I found my beautiful wife and daughter in bed cuddle up together I smile and went to be with mason once I comfortable Rosé and Ana immediately cuddled up on me.

" I love you," Rosé said smiling.

" I love you too baby," I said kissing her head.

Hello like I promise last time that I would try to update every Friday and Sunday so here it is hope you guys like bye 👋