Fluff

Jennie POV

Here I am as I lay in bed waiting for my beautiful girlfriend Rosé to finish studying for the stupid test that she needs to do well in. You are probably wondering why am I so annoyed? well, I'm needy right now and she won't even look at me not even a glance which is annoying since I want to cuddled with her.

"Baby looks at me," I said in a whiny tone.

Rosé then stop's reading her book to look at me she then smile and went back to her reading ignoring me once again.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," I said as I whined so more.

"Yes Jennie," she said annoyed.

"Pay attention to me," I said pouting.

"Jennie don't do that," She said as she looks at me

"But why I'm not doing anything bad," I said innocently.

"Yes you are," She said.

I then move closer to her and grab her book throwing it on the floor and pulling her on top of me and then smiled at her.

"Pay attention to me you have been studying for 4 hours take a break baby is not healthy for you," I said in a concerned tone.

"But baby I need to do well in this test," She said pouting.

" I don't want to hear it take a broken princess," I said more sternly.

Then all of a sudden Rosé grabs my face and start kissing me which caught me by surprise, but quickly kiss back and slip my tongue over her bottom lip,
but Rosé decide to play games with me and tease me like she always does and denied my request which cause me to whine a little and pull away from her.

"Why do you always feel the need to tease me? I said annoyingly.

"Because it's funny seeing you whining and get grumpy," She said laughing.

"It's not funny, why you play with my feelings like that girl don't do that have mercy on me," I said to her while whining and being my dramatic self as always.

Rosé then looked at me and started laughing even more her laugh quickly faded away and she stare at me while smiling.

"What? I said.

"What I'm not doing anything," She said smiling.

" No, I mean why are you looking at me like that? I asked.

"What I can look at is how adorable you look when
You whining about how I tease you all the time" She said sassily.

"So you think is funny seeing me suffer? I asked her.

"Yes indeed," she said smiling even more.

" Oh wow," I said.

I then turn my head away and pout and act like I was mad at her.

"Baby doesn't be like that talk to me," She said.

I look at her and shake my head no.

"if I give you a kiss would you talk to me," She said.

I nodded my head yes and she then proceed to grab my face again and started to peck my lips all over again causing me to smile and making her giggle.

"There you go that smile that makes me fall in love with you more than I already do," She said.

"You such a cutie, I love you my princess forever and ever ( 🎶girl you know you got me up,🎶, if you are an Exo stand then you would get it ) I said smiling.

"I love you too baby," She said as we both cuddle and fell asleep.

Hello 👋 it's me again I'm kinda new to this so it might be trashy but who cares also don't forget to vote and request if you have one bye hoes ( also disclaimer all of the gif that I'm going to us in this imagines are not mine so credits to the owners of the gif and picture I might be using in the book, also I'm going to try and update every Friday and Sunday )