Bad girl 3

Jennie POV

It's been three months since Rose and I started dating and let me tell you it has been good so far, the only problem I have it's that she always getting in trouble.

I shook my head as I was told that Rosé had gotten into an argument with another teacher. I didn't even know what it was about this time when Irene, one of my best friends, told me that she had gotten in trouble again. So now I was making my way to the Principal's office, hoping that I would be able to get her out of trouble this time

She seemed almost to be waiting for me there in the lobby of the office, looking down angrily at her hands as she muttered something. I just stood there, folding my arms across my chest before I cleared my throat. She then looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of her, smiling brightly just by seeing me there.

"BABY", she said excitedly, almost getting up from her seat to hug me, but then realizing that I was mad at her.

Sitting down next to her, I asked her what she had done now and I wasn't surprised by her answer either.

Why didn't you do the assignment this time?" I asked her.

She just shrugged and said.

"I had better things to do"

What better things to do?"I asked as I closed my eyes.

" Mhm playing on my PS4 and watching my favorite Tv show", She said smiling.

"Baby, I can't defend you in front of the Principal if that's your excuse for every time you get in trouble", I said.

" But, baby you're supposed to be on my side all the time", She said pouting.

" Baby I know that but you have to try, bad girl reputation or not", I said looking at her

Then Principal's door opened and I immediately look up and stand up to bow to the Principal in respect. He seemed surprised that I was in the office.

"Ohhh Jennie, what brings you here darling?" he asked smiling.

"I heard that there was a misunderstanding with one of the students and thought that it might be a good idea to sit in on the meeting", I said.

I glanced back at Rosé who seemed a bit amazed that I was there to help her even though I had promised her that I will do it no matter what.

"I hope that is alright with you, sir," I said with my gummy smile.

The Principal nodded and gestured for the two of us to come inside and after ten minutes the meeting began.

I was surprised to hear that the math teacher had more to say than what Rosé had explained to me, telling the Principal that Rosé had clearly disrespected her by choosing to argue in front of the entire class rather than in private, and then having the audacity to say that the assignment was pointless anyway.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but if I may interrupt", I said.

" Oh what are you doing here anyways", Said the teacher.

" Well since I'm the student body president the Principal said it was okay for me to be here", I said with a smirk.

" Now if you excuse me, I will continue", I said.

I didn't wait for her to respond and proceed with what I had to say.

" To my knowledge, the assignment was pretty difficult, even for the rest of your class. I know several people in that period and they've all complained about", I said.

this made the principal look at the teacher and then back to me.

"How many students actually turned in their assignments? I said while smirking a little bit.

The math teacher seemed a little bit annoyed that I was bringing that up and when she didn't answer, the Principal asked the same question again, this time with more force behind his words.

"Only two students.", The teacher answered.

"And how many students are in this class?" the Principal asked.

"Twenty-eight students, sir.", The teacher said.

There was a long silence before the Principal responded

"I see" He said.

And then he turned back to Rosé and me, saying,

"It appears as if you were right in your assumption of the students, Miss Kim. I appreciate your concern on the matter", He said smiling.

" Oh it's nothing", I said with a small smile.

" I am sure the students also appreciate you speaking up on their behalf." he said.

He then turned back to the math teacher and shake his head.

"We will have a discussion and talk on the subject of this assignment", He said in a serious tone.

The teacher just nod and sat back down on the chair.

" Oh and before you go Miss Park, please try to bit a more respectful", He said.

" Yes sir", She said.

And with that we left the office and we went straight to my house since my parents were away and it was the last class of the day. once we arrived to my house we went inside my room.

"Thank you for doing that." she said, looking at me shyly.

I knew from dating her that she was a sweetheart, even if she did put on this bad girl act at school. I smiled before cupping her cheek and placing a kiss to her lips gently.

This only made her blush more and hide herself.

" Omg it's my baby blushing", I said in a teasing way

She scowled at me for a few seconds before saying,

" Don't tell anyone you saw me blushing", she said in a serious tone

I just laughed and said,

" Okay baby if you say so",

" BABY, I'm serious don't tell nobody", she said.

" And I said okay", I said laughing.

And with that she got up to go to the kitchen and of course I went after her. God I can't believe I'm dating this cutie.

The end.

Helloooooo my beautiful babies, I know I had been gone for a while, but I had my reasons and I needed a break for Wattpad, but anyway I'm back which means I'm going to be updating a lot. If any of y'all have a request please text me privately. Have a great night or day (😂) love y'all.