chapter 17

Raine pov: today has been so confusing, me and BEN were on a killing spree we tried to kill a guy who kept throwing muffins at us, BEN and me took a walk through the forsest on the way back and out of no where a bucket fell right on BEN's head, so i had to run all the way back into the town to go to a store and buy butter to get BEN's head unstuck which i did, then as we were close to the mansion BEN tried to kiss me, i was shocked yet happy, but when he tried to lean forward kiss me he fell right over into a lake, and i had to save his sorry ass, next thing you know we are at the mansion, and i walk in with everybody rushing in the informatory, so supose while we were gone y/n and the pasta's had gotten into a little war with poisoned zalgo and evil yet creppy clocky, who was alive, but how?? UGH SOOO CONFUSING!!!!! As i walked upstairs to go to my room, i seen y/n on her bed, not crying, not happy, just emotionless, i walked in her room and asked her what was wrong but it seems she was i guess what you call sleeping with your eyes open?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Y/n POV: (dreaming)

'y/n areyou there? its your voicein your head calling for you hello?' 'huh- yea im here, wachu need?' i said back, 'i need you to wake up go into slendy's office and find a red stone, then you need to place it in jeff's mouth while he is sleeping.' ' what the fuck, why? that souns stupid, and for your infomation, i don't want jeffs knife stuck in me if he wakes up.' i said back confused, 'wait if i tell you who i really am, would you do it?' ' uh- maybe' i said,' i am............sally, but i alway's knew how to read minds well kinda its a spell i got into, from slenders office while you were locked in the celler, and by the way..... you are a nuaghty girl y/n, i know what you are thinking when you and toby are alone.....ewwwww' i started to blush, then woke up. i went in the hall and then in sally's room, she was reading jeff's diary, "hehehehe......'' she started to giggle, "s-sally?" i walked int the room closed the door and sat on her bed beside her, "yes?'' she said, "why do you need me to get that thing from slendy's office?" i asked, "well because jeff wrote in his diary, that he wanted to know if it would fit down his throat." she said bak still reading, "oh", then she began to read aloud, "Dear diary, today is a wierd day, me and jane got into a fight but then y/n came to save jane before i poured bleach down her pants, then later that day, jane came up to me and said she had gotten me a gift, it was pink boxers, then she laughed and walked off--- how weired, p.s. i wore those boxers and they are soft and pretty." just then me and sally bursted into laughter,"omz, i bet he is wearing them now." sally said, "yea... sally, im glad your back to normal, and im sorry i yelled at you, i just think of you like a daughter, and i don't want you to get hurt doing the wrong actions, do you forgive me?" i said, just then the room got quiet, "i forgive you, and i sorry for letting that you know who- harm you and toby." i got on my knee's and hugged sally, "its okay" i said "well im going to go check on toby." i said getting up, "okay" she said back, then i walked into the infermery and i seen him, but not like before, he looked lifeless,like from the first time he hurt himself, but he looked happy, there was a little smile imprinted on his teeth, why was he happy? he almost died, again! "Oh y/n, your in here with me?" it was toby trying to get up from his bed, "No toby lay down, you need to get better, you almost died, just get some rest, i was just checking on you." i said making him lay back down, "im fine, don't worry about me okay. but is sal okay?" he asked, "yea, she is fine." i said, "are you fine?" he asked turning and looking me directly in the eyes, "uh, yea, im - okay i guess." i said rememering his words from before," im going to leave now, you just get some rest," i walked to the door and was exiting, "y/n don't lie, your not okay, im sorry everthing bad happened,but don't think its your fault luv, because its not." he said while i left the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i was walking to my room when i started to hear raine cry, i walked in her room and sat on the bed beside her, "whats wrong? Who do i have to fucking kill? where is this person i have to kill? why do i have to kill this person?" i said freaking out because raine is like a sister to me now. "its nothing." she said and whiped her face, "its just BEN, he never hangs out with me and i want him to tell me that he loves me, but he cares more about games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN POV: i was going to go tell Raine sorry about today when i stoped to hear her conversation with y/n.......SHE WANTS ME TO TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER?!?!?!?!?!?!? I do love Raine, but im not good when it comes to talking with girls, once i was trying to ask her if i could kiss her but i ended up blurting out asking if she would want to suck face.....Now that was an akward day......... well im going to confess some how, i walked right into her room, pushed y/n away from her, "BEN, WHAT THE H------" then i kissed her,her lips were soft, and she was suprised but she kissed back, then the kiss got very deep and passionate, "guys, im just gonna leave now, so okay....goodbye...i guess..." then y/n left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello everyone, sorry for not updating, i have been way to busy with life! but guess what? IM NOT SINGLE, THATS WHAT!!! :D i finally asked my crush out and he said yes, omg im soooo happy!!