chapter 15

y/n pov;

so today i am going with BENand jane and jeff and Raine to teach sally better ways to kill on a killing spree, im glad Raine is around but  i dont know why, i feel like  i already knew her, but i havent, right? anyway BEN and Raine are dating, but im not sure how everything is between them two, jeff and jane are well....jeff and jane, always tring to kill eachother, but to make up the arguments he always seems to appoligize, and then sleeps with jane. sally and silver are just peachy, silver actully kissed sally on the lips, well basicly Raine had to pry them apart, and then slenderman chased after silver for like an hour but gave up. Me and toby, well, we are okay, im just not sure because toby has been acting wierd and i dont know why, but everytime im around him and Raine is around he tries to go somewhere else..... I went into sallys room to tell her that she should pack her bag cause we are camping too, "wha-WHAT THE HAY HAY MAN?!?!?!?....." i yelled, sally  was on the bed and silver was on top of her but there were both in clothes, thank zalgo......, " huh- oh uh i was just looking at sallys eyes, because she said they change colors when....." silver said getting offof sally and trying to finish the sentence, "they change colors when i look at cheesecake...yeaa...so that was what happen.....totally true, not at all a lie." she said grabbing a bag out of her closet, "YOU ARE NOT MASKY, YOU ARE SALLY AND YOU ARE TO LITTLE TO BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU WERE DOING" i yelled, then sally turned around and her eyes were red, "IM TIRED  OF ALL OF YOU SAYING IM TOO LITTLE OR YOUNG, I KNOW I CAN'T AGE, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO RUB IT IN MY FACE WITH YOUR SO CALLED GROWN UP SHIT, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO DO, I MEAN YOUR NOT EVEN MY MOM" she got quiet, "all you are is a whore waiting to be killed by clocky when she rises, and when you die toby will forget all about you, and go crawling right back to clockwork." That was it, i was fed up, my hair turned red with black streaks, my nails turned into claws, my teeth turned sharp, my whole body literally turned red as lava, but i didn't care, she was going to pay. " AHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT  BACK, YOU LITTLE FUCKING STUPID ASS GIRL, TAKE IT BACK, I. WILL. MAKE. YOU. PAY." i grabbed sally by her neck and fear filled her eyes, next thing i noticed was slender threw a knife at me and i went down letting go of sally. ( silver in de backround like: ohh shiiiiiiiit...............lol XD)       

hey guys,sorry for the short chapter hoped you like it just wait till next chapter!
                                                                                     ~lovergirl774