Chapter seven

Y/n POV:
While Toby is on a mission I'll go down stares and get to know everybody else better. I walked down stares to see no one in the living room, neither in the kitchen, I walked up to slenderps door and knocked 'knock
Knock
Knock, Slendey?
"Yes come in child,what do you need? The booming voice asked, "where is everyone?" I asked "out on missions, but BEN is here."he said, right then I turned around and went back up stares and knocked on BENs door,but it was already open, "Oh, y/n, hay uh sorry for trying to kiss you, I thought you were a human test dummy that slendy puts around the house to see what we would do if a human was in the mansion." BEN said, "Wait, their not real humans right?" I asked a little worried, "Uhhhhhhhhh, suuuuuuurree" BEN said, "hay, uh, want to play minecraft with me?" BEN asked, "sure!"
~time skip to 8 hours~
"Hay, BEN I'm getting tired, I'm going to go to Toby's room and go to bed." I said yawning, "sure, whatever." BEN said not taking his eyes of the game.
I went across the hall to Toby's room and I closed the door got one of Toby's tee shirts and got undressed and put the shirt on, after that I got in bed and drifted to sleep.

Toby POV:
I wonder how y/n is doing I mean everyone here is on a mission, and she is all alone at the mansion with slenderp and BEN, I told that if he dares to touch Y/n that I would put Legos on his floor while he is sleeping so he could step on them in the morning, and that I would break his Xbox. While me and masky arrived at the mansion, I noticed BENs light was on, so I ran inside and up the stares then to BENs room, the door was open, " hay BEN , you in there?" I asked, "yea, come on in." BEN said ,"Where is y/n?" I asked a little worried, "in your room, sleeping." he said still focused on minecraft. I went out if BENs room and went into mine, to see y/n sleeping in my bed. ' is she wearing my shirt?' I thought then I seen her open her eyes to look at me, "T- Toby?" She said sleepily,"yes my love?", "Come cuddle with me" she sounded if was trying to pull a Sally, " one minute, let me get changed" I said, after that I went into my bathroom, took a quick shower, put on a plain white tee shirt, and black boxers. I came out of my bathroom and climbed into bed with y/n, she put her face and my chest and went back to sleep, about five minutes later I drifted to sleep until......"WE ARE OUT OF CHEESE CAKE!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!....." Masky yelled off the top of his lungs, that's when y/n bolted up and punched me in the balls, "fuuuuuuucckkk"i whisper hollered, "nice self defense Y/n." I said sarcastically, with tears of pain coming out of my eyes, "oh my zalgo!!! I am sooooo sorry Toby!!!! Are you alright????!?!" She seemed worried, "yea, I'm fine, just try not to kill me next time."i said standing unto my feet and kissed y/n on her cheek, me and y/n went down stares, and y/n slapped the hell out of masky. "What the hell are you thinking? It's two in the morning, and you scarred this living shit out of me??!??? Wow. I didn't know y/n had that in her....... "s-sorry, I won't d-do it a-again!!!!" Masky said in a fearsed tone, "come on y/n let's go back to bed." I said trying to end the conversation, "okay." She said rubbing her eyes and yawning,we went back into my room, climbed back into bed, and went back to sleep, "oh wait, y/n?" I asked, "yes?" She said a little worried, "will you be mine, as in my girlfriend?" I whispered in her ear, " I would love to." I kissed her on her cheek and went to sleep with my arms wrapped around her.

Hey, uh sorry my beautiful pancakes, I haven't been updating, I've been depressed a lot, but I hope you like this chapter, oh and I need ideas on the next chapter because I have not a clue on what I'm going to write!! Ideas quick!!