THE WEDDING

We took the plain back home and we are having the wedding in the ballroom slendy built years ago, right now we are getting ready for the big event, I put on the dress Jane and Sally bought , and it's not black or pink, thank god! ( in caption) now to put my makeup on and to put my heals on and to grab my bouquet of black roses, after I got done, slendy walked me down the isle.

Heart beets fast.

Colors and promises.

How to be brave.

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Watching you stand alone

All of my doubts suddenly goes away some how

One step closer...

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

And I'll love you for a thousand more....

One I reached the end of the isle Toby started to cry. " what's wrong" I whispered , " nothing it's just your so goddamn beautiful." Then ej said the vows them Toby began, " y/n m/n l/n I offer you this ring as a sign of my life, and myself as your husband. Let us walk always, and let us always walk towards the light." Then he put the ring on my finger and I had to repeat what he said, " Toby Erin Rogers I offer you this ring as a sign of my life, and myself as your wife. Let us walk together always, and let us always walk towards the light. And I put the ring on his finger. The ej spoke up. " you may kiss the bride." And so it was done. After that everyone clapped and and whistled and cheered, we also cut the cake, and conjoined our arms am fed each other a piece of cake, now for our honey moon, we are going to Disney land, don't ask..... Toby picked not me....... But I assure you this is the best day of my life!