Chapter 10

Toby POV:
" DAMN YOU CLOCKWORK, LOOK WHAT YOU CUASED!!!!!!!" I yelled at her, I ran up stares and into my room and locked my door, I sat on the floor crying, what a baby I know, I just really loved y/n, and I never want her out of my life,what a pitty I know, I was trembling, I was broken, I started to sing my favorite song to calm me,

Break, away from everybody,
Break, away from everything,
If you can't take the way this place is,
Take yourself to higher places.

That was my favorite part in the song, but it did not calm me, then I started to think ' take yourself to higher places', I took of my shirt, and grabbed a blade from under my bed, "I'm sorry my beloved, y/n" I started to cry and started slicing my wrist, I sang one last verse before I blacked out,

Tonight I break away,

Then every thing went black.

Y/n POV:
I ran inside of the mansion, to be face to face with offender man, "take my rose darling" he said, "I don't give a damn about your rose, where is slender man ?" I asked "up stares, pushy much?" He said pushing buttons, " don't try me." was all I can say, I ran up stares to see tendrils coming out of Toby's room , I ran in the room to see slender holding Toby while Toby is covered in blood, "What the fuck happened?" I asked, " he cut." slender said, I got on my knees right beside Toby, "where is doctor smile?" I asked, "I don't know." slender said, "Toby my love I will be right back, hang on for me please!" I ran down stares and I seen cocky, "You did this. you made him do this to himself. and for that you will pay." I whispered in her ear and she ran up stares to her room. I went in the kitchen to find smile, and he was eating, "smile no time to eat, you fix Toby, now" I dragged smile away from his food and up stares, "but my bacon-" smile looked at Toby and grabbed him to put him in the hospital bed and to lead him to smiles doctor room place, "out. get out. I got this." He told everyone shooing them out, " slender I'm going to make cocky pay"i said, "go ahead child. be my guest." he said I grabbed my katana and went up stares to cockys room. I opened the door then locked it shut. " I told you, that you will pay." I said bringing my katana to her ugly body. " y/n I'm sorry I won't do it again, I promise" she said crying, "sorry doesn't cut, but your heart does" I said and stuck my katana right in her chest, she screamed in pain, I pulled out you cold ticking heart out with it on the blade, I grabbed her heart of the blade and put it on the ground and stomped on it, "i just leave you here to suffer, and I'll take your heart with me." I walked out of the room to down stares and put the heart right in slendys hand, "done." I said, "good job, child."
__________time skip to two hour___________________

Y/n POV;
It's been two hours and we have not heard from dr. smile yet, " okay everyone can come in one at a time to say your goodbyes, he is not going to last.". Smile came out and said, "h-he g- gone" was all I can manage to say, after that everyone said goodbye but my I was last, I walked in the room and sat in the chair by Toby's lifeless body, "Toby, my dear, I'm sorry I ran, I'sorry I was the one to overreact, I thought you forgot about me, i don't want you to leave, I don't know what to do if your gone, your my light, your my life, I may still be a child, and some might say it's not love, but it is, Toby i love you." I started crying, and his heart rate got slower, then all of a sudden......................................... Beep beep beep, it was back, he was back,
"DR.SMILE????!?!!?" I yelled, "Yes?? Oh my zalgo, out child!!" I got out of the room.

@@@@@Thirty minutes later@@@@@@

"Ms. y/n, he would like to see you." I walked into the room to see Toby awake, "y/n, I heard what you said, zalgo showed me everything everybody did, and have me a choice to stay or to go, I said stay. but what you said was that true ?" Toby asked, "all of it was true Toby, I love you," I said back "can I get out of this bed then ?" Toby asked trying to sit up, "no, doctor smile said you need to rest." I said back, "okay but lay with me." he said, " I don't want to hurt you." I replied, "you wont, I can't feel pain remember." I climbed in the bed with him and cuddled next to him, then I felt myself falling asleep.

Thank you for reading this chapter I will update soon don't worry. remember if you have any ideas let my know.
~ lovergirl774