chapter 16

Toby Pov: 

i heard a loud scream from sallys room and i seen slenderman run upstares, i followed, i was brought to tears when i seen it was y/n, she was choking sally, but she looked really different..........scary....................................................... i fell to my knee's when slenderman threw  a knife right at y/n's head, then she passed out on the floor, sally was in tears, everyone was in shock, ecspecially silver, he was having a panic attack......................

--------------------------------------------------le time skip to y/n's pov--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wha- where am i? i looked around and i was locked in the celler slender has in the backyard. i got up dizzly and my head was bandaged. i ran to the door and tried to open it, "LET ME OUT, SOMEONE, HELP, IM TRAPPED,GET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE-just help........" i slid my back against the wall, and i just broke free, tears filled my eyes and i wanted to explode or just die, " i knew i wasn't good enough to be a pasta, to be alive , i am truely a mistake (based a little off of me, cause i really am a mistake), i mean i am the reason i was put in here, i am the reason my parents hate me, i am the reason people bullied me, just blame me, its all my fault that they call me a whore , its all my fault im ugly and fat. and i already know they ....................forgot me." i whispered with tears coming out of my eyes, look at me, put in a celler all alone (i hate being alone thats why my fear is really being forgotton.) i put my head in my knee's and started to cry.

Tobys pov:

" where did you put her?!?'' i asked jeff, "sorry rogers, can't tell you, slenders orders" jeff said, "UHHGG, IM GOING TO FIND Y/N" i yelled walking out of jeffreys room and into sally's,

she was playing dolls, i was quiet so i could her what she said,

"oh y/n, im sorry but your going to die, me and zalgo teamed up, or more likely i put a spell on zalgo to make him my kind of evil."

"oh, no! Clockwork please don't hurt me, i'll do anything, anything, but please don't kill me"

"Give me toby. you will not die, but he will be mine, you will go through ultiment suffer, in more pain then Hell will cause, you will feel like you have already died a million deaths, but your still alive, you will only see dark and evil enter your dreams, you will live your worst nightmare, to be forgotton."

sally's vioce changed to what sounded alot like....clockwork. 'oh zalgo' i walked into sally's room and grabbed her shoulder, "sally where did you get that from?'' i asked seriously,

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sally POV:

'UUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, CLOCKWORK GET OUT OF MY HEAD, I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!' I yelled in my head, "sally where did you get that from?" toby came in my room and grabbed my shoulder, "I-I can't tell you, she told me not to." i said, 'SALLY SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, I WILL DO THE DEATH SPELL IF YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!' clockworks voice rang in my head, "NOOO, LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, LET ME LIVE!!!!" i didn't relize i was screaming this out loud. "Sally what is going on tell me or i will---" he grabbed charlie, my teddy bear, "NO TOBY DONT!" I screamed, "THEN TELL ME!" he yelled 'DONT DO IT' clockwork said, "clockwork is coming back from the dead but she is coming back through me cause i am the only person who is kind enough to do so but also cause i am the weekest pasta, when she will come back with zalgo and his army but they will be on wacky gas to make them evil like her and they will kill y/n, and she will put you under a spell for you to love her then she will brain wash you and all the pasta's to forget y/n, but she said that if i told you she will-" 'MORSMORDE' (that is a death spell in harry potter, cause i dont know how to make up death spells.) "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed of the top of my lungs, i felt pain,i could see my past but the horrifying things about it, all around me were my worst nightmares, and i could not see toby anymore, and then i seen death.