Pregnant? And bad news?

Y/n pov: *wakes up* errrrr I gots to peeeeeee....!!! I got out of bed and went to ze bathroom, but when I wiped I nearly cried, " TOBYYYYYY!!!!" Then Toby rushed into the bathroom.. " ARE YOU OKAY WHATS WRONG?!?!?!" He asked " I started my period early" " oh... And?" " and when we're on our honey moon did you use a condom?" I asked, " oh shit!" He replied, " I might be pregnant , we have to go see doctor smiley!!!!" I said " but first let me finish pulling my pants up" after that smiley gave me a pregnancy test and it turned out ........ Positive....... " y/n are you okay in there?" Toby knocked on the door. " I opened the door and told Toby- " Toby I'm pregnant." " I'm going to be a dad!" Then he hugged me and kissed me, we have to show smile and let him know and let everyone else know!
---------------

Toby's pov:
Y/n has been in the the doctor room for an hour, I'm staring to get worried. After a while smile came out. " I-is she okay?" I ask worried, " well I'm afraid not so well." What? "What do you mean?!?!" " come in and I'll tell you" so I walked into the infermory and sat down besides y/n, " what's going on?!???" y/n asked, " okay listen up, it's seem that y/n is pregnant-" I was happy how is that bad ? " that's awesome I'm gonna to be a dad!i can't wait for us to start a family, just me an. The baby and y-" smile interrupted me before I could say anything. " but it seems y/n is actually too weak to give birth to an infant-" I interrupted him , " what does that mean??!!" I asked yelled, " IF YOU COULD LET ME FINISH I WOULD TELL YOU!!" Smile yelled, " uh-okay- sorry..." " anyway it means y/n will get weaker and weaker and weaker until she gives birth to the child, and when she does give birth she will....." He stopped talking and looked down, " she will??" I asked, " she will die.." " w-w-w-what!....." I looked at y/n and my knees fell to the ground and tears began to rush out of my eyes. " I-i don't want to lose y/n, is there any other way? I asked still on my knees on the ground, " I'm afraid not sorry Toby." And he began to walk out of the infermory. "T-this can't be h-happening" y/n got down to the floor and wrapped her arms around me and cried with me.