Chapter 19

Y/n pov:
Wait did Toby say he was going to be home on Monday? Wait but tomorrow is our anniversary. well it seems like Toby forgot, I guess it's no use for celebrating anymore, so I guess I can just forget it...... I layer down to go to sleep and tears blurred my eyes, don't cry y/n it's no use , then finally sleep hit me,

~~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and my family where in the car driving to my aunts house, my mother was driving, my dad was being grumpy and arguing with my brother about my brother not aloud to control his own life, "mommy, can you tell daddy to stop yelling." I asked, "sorry sweetie , but mommy is driving." she said back not taking her eyes off the road, "daddy?" I asked, "Not now y/n." and he began yelling at brother again , "Daddy?!?" I asked again, "Y/N I TOLD YOU NOT NOW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP." then daddy threw his beer that was in his hand at me, I began to cry because the edge of the can slashed my face, "y/n sweetie, it's okay, daddy's just drunk." my mom said trying to calm me, then my brother took his shirt off and started to clean the slash on my face, my father got mad at my brother for doing so, so he decided to try and snatch the shirt from him, but my brother wouldn't budge,thats when I decided to help my brother, but my dad took his belt off and when he tried to hit me, my mother grabbed the belt before it hit my face, my dad got anger at this , and with all his might he yanked the belt and hit my mother across the face and knocked her out, the car started to turn and slid off the road and off the bridge into the water, and everyone began to scream, and my moms door opened and she fell out the car. it all happened in a flash. I began to scream for her, I was scared, and I was so little too. "MOMMMMMMMYYY--------"

~~~~~~~~~~~~end of dream~~~~~~

I woke up I was crying, I went to wake up Toby- oh wait, never mind. I checked the time and it was 3:00 am, I got out of bed and put on some clothes, I know exactly where I'm going to go,
I tipped toed down stairs and out the
Mansion and I made my way to my destination, I walked all the way to the cemetery when I got there , I went over to my mothers head stone, "hey mom, I missed you, I love you, heh, look at what your little girl became, a murder, I'm sorry mom, I am sorry I killed brother and dad, I am sorry I killed you , I wish you were here for me, I really do, because this world is hard to live in mother, I have been holding on, I really have, I know your waiting for me in heaven, I can't wait till I see you again." I was walking until I heard familiar whispers, I followed the direction it was coming from, I could not believe who I seen, it was Toby, with another girl, she was prettier than me, Toby told her the words that made me fall to my knee's "I love you", than he kissed her, I was broken, I walked up closer and said "happy anniversary toby, we're through." He stopped kissing the girl and looked at me, "y/n?" He got up and walked over to me, I will not run this time, "yes, Toby? " I said back anger in my voice, "uh-y/n, it's not what it looks like." he said grabbing my arm, "no toby, let go of me!" Then black ness entered my eyes, the light showed back up. "Y/N, Y/N WAKE UP, DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!" It was Toby's voice I opened my eyes and he was crying, were is the girl? , I looked around and I was in mine and Toby's room , "Toby, what happened?" I asked confused, " I found you passed out at the cemetery on your mothers grave, I was coming to the cemetery to put flowers on lyra's grave and I seen you." he said back pulling me into a hug, "Toby, I had a horrible dream about my moms crash, then I went to see her grave and you were there saying "I love you"to another girl than you kissed her." I said back sobbing into Toby's shoulder, "y/n I would never do that, you the only person I love, y/n I would give up the world for you, I love you." Toby kissed me passionately "I love you too Toby." I said back ," oh by the way, y/n happy anniversary." he said, and pulled out two tickets to Paris , tears of joy welded my eyes, "omfg Toby, thank you, thank you, I love you sooooo much.!!!"