Chapter six

Toby POV:
After the tea party me and Y/n went upstairs, slenderp told me it will take some time to make her room, so I took her to my room. As we were in my room I just there and starred at her, God she is so beautiful, with her H/c and E/c , and that pretty smile of hers, I just want to make her mine. "Earth to Toby- hello?" That's when I realized I lost my train of thought. "Uh, yea I'm here, I was just thinking." I told Y/n , "About what?" She asked, that's when I felt myself blush, "uh.... about you." I told her blushing mad crazy.

Y/n POV:
He was thinking about me, maybe it's because I was ugly or fat or stupid. "Oh" I mummered "No, n-not a-anything b-bad." he stuttered, it seems like he was nervous or something, "Y-your j-just B-beautiful." I heard him say. I started to blush, "Y-you think I-I'm---" and that is when he pushed his lips against mine. he deepened the kiss, then after a minute or two it turned into a full make out session. He bit the bottom if my lip for entrance, but i denied, that's when he put his hand on my butt and pinched it, I gasped and his tongue entered my mouth discovering every inch of his new territory, he put his hand up my shirt and dragged his hand up my back, that sent a shiver down my body, but not in a bad way. He started to play around with my bra strap, then we heard three knocks on the door, Toby got up, with a string of saliva connected to both of our lips. "Toby, boss man needs you to go on a mission" I could tell it was masky, "sorry to ruin our fun,hun, but I have to do something, I will be back later."toby said walking out of the room. ' OMG, I was close to having sex with a killer.'