Chapter 20

Y/n pov: me and Toby are at the airport waiting on our plane to Paris, I can't wait, it's going to be soooo romantic! When they called our plane, we got on board and put our bags over our seat and sat down, I was a little nervous that the plane was going to crash, I guess Toby picked up on this, he took my hand and intertwined it with his . "Everything is alright, Hun" he said and kissed my forehead.
-------------time skip off of plane--------
Me and Toby found a beautiful hotel to stay at, I can't wait to adventure this place tomorrow! I sat on the hotel bed waiting for Toby to get out of the bathroom, so I can change into nightclothes. when i came out i looked at toby, "hey hun?" i asked "yes y/n?" "i love you." i said back then went to the bed to lay down, "love you too." then toby got into bed and wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me intoa deep and pasionate kiss, '' Y/n?" he asked " can we.... you know....do it?........" he asked , "sure toby....." and then i began........

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________sorry guys, lol didnt want to type it... XC sorry bro's for not updating i have been busy with school and shit... so yea... ummm im thinking of having this coming to an ending soon, but a few more chapters are going to be wriiten..
----------------------------------------------

Toby's pov;
I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I have the greatest idea and I just can't wait!!!! But right now it's time to sleep, I mean after what just happened I'm exhausted.... But yea.. Paris is a beautiful place to share with a beautiful women.

----morning------

Y/n pov:
Well as soon as we woke up we got dressed and began to adventure, Paris is amazing! Me and Toby got to ride a hot air balloon through Paris, we got to see the ifell tower ( I didn't know how  to spell it sowwy!)  we even got to go to a candy shop, and yes I bought some to take home to lj, because I promised him candy after eating all of his chocolate when I was on my period...... But right now me and Toby are back at the hotel getting ready to go out to eat. I put on the most beautiful dress,and put on some black heals, with a diamond encrusted bracket and earrings with a red ruby necklace. Toby had on a black suit and yea. One me and Toby left the hotel we had got a cab or taxi or whatever it was,and we got to athe restaurant we sat down and ordered our food. I ordered lasagna with a glass of red wine and of course Toby ordered waffles..... Once we got our food Toby started to act strange. " y/n I have loved you for so long, you are my galaxy, your everything I need to live, without you I would be lost,  so I will ask you this...  " he got down on one knee, and brought out a black box from his pocket. " y/n will you marry me?" He asked, and I was shocked, tears of joy filled my eyes, " yes Toby, I would love to marry you!" He got up and hugged me and put the ring on my finger, " I love you y/n" he said "I love you too Toby" and he kissed me, everyone was clapping and saying awwww or that's cute or adorable! But I can tell you I am happy!!!