Chapter 14

Y/n POV:
Well me and Toby are in the neighborhood. On a killing spree, I brought my katana, and Toby of course brought his hatchets. as we were walking up a old street we started to talk " so y/n....." he said blushing, "yes, luv?" I said, "y/n I have a surprise for you tonight." Toby said, that made me shudder, "uh, okay" I said nervously, me and Toby went up to a house and I looked in to window, I don't see anyone , I used my katana to break open the door, "where is everyone?" Toby whispered, I went into the kitchen but all of a sudden got a knife thrown at me, but I dodged it, "oh hell na" I said jabbing my katana into the guys ankle, he fell over and I hovered over him, "Welcome to your death." then I stabbed my katana into his head ripping it off and slinging it somewhere, Toby came down the stairs, "others are dead." he said, "okay, let's get home" all of a sudden, Toby picked me up bridal style and ran all the way to the mansion, "uh thanks Toby." I said, "no problem luv" he said back when we entered I went upstairs to take a shower

----------------------time skip------------

When I got out the shower and got dressed I went down stairs to find Toby, where is he? I went upstairs to Toby's room and opened the door, OMG, the room was beautiful, the light was dim, the bed was made, the floor was clean, and candles were lit, there was rose petals on the bed, and there was Toby. "hello luv~" Toby said in a husky voice, "oh my zalgo, Toby this is beautiful." I said, "your beautiful" he said back, Toby came over to me and picked me up bridal style, ( oh god) and laid me on the bed, "tonight your going to be mine~" he whispered in my ear then started kissing my neck, then Toby hit my spot, I gasped, which Toby knew what that meant, he began to roughly bruise the spot with his mouth and teeth, I couldn't help but to moan, Toby took this as a compliment, he pushed his lips against mine with passion, I moaned and he smirked, he put his hand up my shirt and undid my bra strap, he tried to pull off my shirt, but I tugged at his, if I take mine off you do too, he got the message and took off his shirt, he was perfect, he had not to little not to big but just perfect abbs, he pulled my shirt off and my bra but I covered my breast, "don't hide, your perfect" Toby said with lust, he began kissing me passionaly, then I slowly moved my hands, and put them on his chest, he began sucking on one bud and massaging the other, then he did the Same to the other but, I just moaned the whole time, he took off my pants and began rubbing my womanhood, "gosh y/n your so wet~" he took off my panties and slood his finger in me, I began to cry then he stopped, "am I hurting you?" He asked with concern, "no, I'm fine" I replied, after every finger I felt pleasure, he began pumping his hand in me and I moaned so deep, he took his hand out of me, and I noticed the bulge of his, I tugged at his pants, and he took them off, I grabbed his member, even with his boxers on and began squeezing it, he bolted his back and moaned, soon enough he took off his boxers, he was big, I put him in my mouth and began sucking, he moaned deeper and deeper, then he got on top me and in between my legs, "are you ready?"he asked, "yes" I replied, then he put it in me, he began moving slowly, "Faster" I said, "what I can't here you, scream it" he said back, "GO FASTER " I yelled , soon enough he was lunging into me and he hit my g spot, "T - Toby!!" I moaned, "I like it when you say my name, do it again and I'll reward you." he said slowing down, then thrusted hard, "TOBY!!!!!!!" I said, just then I heard a knock on the door "O-oh fuck Toby..." I said looking at the door. "What is it?" Toby said looking at the door and still thrusting into me. "Slender man needs you later" Jeff said. "That was close" I said with a small moan, "So am I" Toby said which by now he was starting to sweat by now. "I'm going to do one thing to you, okay?" Toby asked, "okay." I said back, just then he took his member out of me, he picked me up and took me to the bathroom, he has his bathroom connected to his room, he layers me in the bath tub , and from what I remember I woke up in the bath tub naked and on top of Toby. Best Night Ever!!!!!

----- hello there it's Raine Wolfe here, you probably know me as Zalgosrealsister , my friend here didn't feel comfortable writing this stuff, so I wrote it for her, she's probably going to kill me but oh well, any way hope you like it you little pervs....
~Raine Wolfe