Chapter 12

BEN POV:
Wow. y/n cares for me, I thought she only cares for toby, but she cares for me too, considering she said I was like a brother to her. I went down stares to hear what was going on and y/n told a new girl coming and her being my age and not being a perv to her, and then she winked, ummmm ok....

----------time skip------------
Still BEN POV:
Okay so the new girl is coming today and I cleaned my room, got dressed in a green collar shirt with black jeans and my black vans, with my hair brushed to the side and a green beanie. I look hot. Okay slendy said she will be here at 4:00 but it's only 3:40 so I have extra time to play games..... I turned on my xbox one that I stole from game stop, and played Mario brothers for about 20 minutes then got up and went down stares and I seen a beautiful girl with white hair with purple tips and she has a tail and wings I think, and pretty ears. WOW. I just stood on the stares and starred at her, she was beautiful.
Okay I'm going to introduce myself, you got this BEN, here I go........ "Hi, I'm BEN!" Way to go BEN, way to sound like a girl. "Oh, Hi, I'm Raine Wolfe, nice to meet you!" She replied, --

Raine's POV:
Okay so I just arrive at this huge mansion and get invited inside by slender man, and everybody starts eye balling me..........."Hi, I'm BEN!" A boy that kinda has the face and hair of link from the legend of Zelda but not the clothes say, he also has red dripping from his eyes, "Hi, I'm Raine Wolfe, nice to meet you!" I reply, he just stood there starring at me...creepy......"um hello?" I asked, "oh, uh, sorry, I just zoned out for a minute." He said back, "oh, okay." I said,

--------------le time skip to later that day-----------------

Y/n POV:
Well BEN looks like he is doing much better, he has showed Raine around the mansion, and after that they went upstairs to play video games, well he hit it off, and she looks like she likes him, I know BEN likes her. I walked around the mansion looking for Toby,but I ran into hoodie, he really doesn't talk much to me, he gets all blushy and starts stuttering, and walks away, I feel bad for him. I walked in to Toby's room and found an envelope on his bed that has my name written on it.

Dear y/n

I went out with the guys tonight, by the way, jane, sally, Raine, and slerderps gf, wants you to go to girls night but that's up to you, love you and see you tonight when I get back , that's if your awake or home.
Love Toby.

Ok so that's cool, girls night tonight, I just can't get drunk because I get crazy.