Chapter 8

Y/n POV:
Well it's been about two months since I first came to the mansion, Toby and me have gotten closer to each other, last week me and him went on a killing spree and we went into a familiar house turns out it was my dads house, Toby told me to stay out side, of course I didn't listen, I went inside, hid right behind the couch were my dad was sitting, and brought out my katana, ( yep that's my weapon) and sliced it right though his head, Toby just stood there looking out my in shock, afterwards we went back to the mansion when Toby stopped and embraced my cheek and told me he loved me , I loved him too, after that we have been closer then ever, but I get weird feelings about clockwork, I can't exactly put my finger on it but every time I'm with Toby and we are around her, she gives my death glares....creepy...............

~~~~today, still y/n point of view~~~~~~~

This morning I got up to make breakfast, I still don't have my room, but I fine with sleeping in Toby's bed.
"Toby, hun, you awake?" I poked his face ( a/n: question: how do you wake up lady gaga? Answer: Poke her face.... hahaha XD) " huh? Uh yea" he sounds cute when he is sleepy, "ima makin waffles how many do you want?" I asked, "21" he said while laughing, "okay, that will work, but first-" I grabbed his goggles and mask thinking and ran down stares, most likely I fell down stares, he chased me around the kitchen and through living room, that's when clocky came down stares, and snatched Toby's stuff out of my hand and gave it right to him, " here Toby, I think you need these~" clocky said trying to flirt with Toby, " uh, thank you?" He said uncomfortable, "no promblemo" she said trying to act like a anime school girl, clocky walked out of the kitchen and back up stares, "Toby can I jack slap her?" I asked sarcastically, "no ... don't want to cause problems." he said, then I made breakfast, everyone came down stares for breakfast, so I made a lot of food. "oh y/n , we are having a ball tonight at six, I built a ball room." slenderp said " oh so you have time to build a ball room but not my room" i said joking around, " Well maybe your not as important to him." clockwork butted in, "well maybe I was playing around , can't you take a joke" I said "no I can't, but I can take every single thing you love away" and clockwork looked over at Toby then back at me, "Fuck you" I said and walked out of the kitchen and ,up the stares and stopped when I heard- "no but I can fuck Toby." that was strike three. I turnt around and stomped over to her, " Say. it. one. more. time. I Dare You." I glared at clocky, " I can fuck toby," she said pushing her luck, I punched her dead into the nose and was about to raise hell on her, until Toby grabbed/picked me up and went to his room. He plopped me down on his bed and that's when I started crying, I HATE CLOCKWORK!!!!!! I began sobbing when Toby lifted my head, " Y/N, I would never ever in my life let clockwork do that to me, I love you more than ever, I would never try to hurt you, I I love you too much to let anything bad happen to you, I love you more than waffles, hell I love you more than the whole world, and I want you to know that!!!!" Toby said, "I love you too Toby!!!" I kissed toby passionately, "okay now let's get ready for tonight." Toby said stroking my cheek I started to blush "okay." I went out of Toby's room and told slendy I was going dress shopping. "Ok child, be back soon ." slendy said and I walked out of the house.
~~~le time skip to already bought dress and jewelry and back at mansion in Toby room getting ready~~~~

It's 5:30 I need to hurry, I bought the most beautiful dress, it was a silky light blue strapless dress, it has black diamonds around the waist, that creates a beautiful belt, and a slit up the leg stopping at the thy, it also presses my boobs up, it is beautiful. I put on my dress and did my make up lightly, I grabbed my black heals and put them on , then I put on my diamond earrings and necklace.... I looked at the clock...5:55... then i putt hair up in a bun and looked In the mirror.. I look good.. I guess?after that I went down stares and into the ball room, I saw Toby he looked...sexy....
"Hello my love, you look amazing, more than that, you look beautiful!" He told me grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor, I looked Toby up and down and started to blush, "you don't look bad yourself." I said looking into his chocolate brown orbes, btw he is not wearing his mask guard or goggles, "well thank you my love." He kissed me on the lips, "you are very welcome." I said, and we began to dance and talk.
~~~~~a few hours of dancing and talking~~~~~~~

" Hey Toby I'm going to go get some punch." I said "okay my love." he said back and I walked over to the punch bowl.

Toby POV:
As y/n went to go get some punch, I sat at a table by myself, then clocky appeared out of no where, "oh hay toby, you look good." she said sitting next to me, next thing that happened it she put her hand over my mouth and sat on my lap, "Toby you know you can do way better then that fuck up, Y/n, I mean look at me, I'm way sexier than her, you should just get over that fat slut and get with me" clocky whispered in my ear than she kissed me u tried to refuse but she would not let me. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LIER, YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I heard y/n scream and I pushed clocky of me and tried to go after y/n, but she ran fast out of the ball room and out of the mansion.

Bwahahahahaha.... CLIFF HANGA.... lol hope you like this chapter just wait till next chapter!!....